Destroy Canada

The mexicans are coming in waves. I speak with some mexicans and they told me that are coming in waves here because of "EtA", apparently is some kind of VISA for mexicans, very easy to get and cheap. Canada shift VISA for mexicans 2 yrs ago.

For my part I don't really care, I'm not even Canadian, so come mexicans destroy this place if you want.

Attached: 37.png (1107x1077, 733K)

is this really happening?

Yep. Sounds funny, 2 years ago I would never think about mexicans coming here in really big numbers and "legally"(but not to work, lol) Mostly of Indians come here because have family or for study and Chinese, well, Chinese people mostly have money or are brought by mafia.

In some years the statistics gonna be funny

we are not destroying it dumbass,we are making it a better place

Attached: pin_ups_flamethrower.31lbccoqovms00ooo4kwwkwws.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpg (643x800, 166K)

>Canadian CHIs
Jfc, imagine the smell

I have literally never seen a Mexican.

They are brown

Them just go to biggest cities, John. New Brunswick is not in their eye.

Nice

No shit senpai.

Living in Canada as a Mexican must be really weird; All the food is bland, it's snowing half of the year, you can't afford the rent because of rich chinese kids and everyone looks down on you and thinks you're a criminal

yeah okay, pablo

This is like the third time you make this thread today
Shut the fuck up

Stop your people

Vote in a nazi or shut your pipe hole

I'm gonna do.

Based México getting rid of both Canada and the USA

apparently the warehouse i work at used to have a lot of mexicans
now there are only a few and they're pretty based

I know, I work with some too. They get how to do the things really fast even if they don't speak any english or a really basic one. The only problems if found with is that don't want to stay always at the same place for some reason.

Yeah, we need more mexicans. I can get better with them, Indians are no that good.

This

We need more mexibros