Post invasive flora/fauna in your cunt

Post invasive flora/fauna in your cunt.

Attached: img67.jpg (1402x819, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monumentaltrees.com/en/photos-acerplatanoides/
youtube.com/watch?v=KifLpRKFVok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: whites are invasive species.jpg (1402x887, 390K)

fucking kek

Xiang, you're not indigenous to Canada either.

I always used to eat mulberries as a kid and it never occured to me that it was an introduced species of tree.

INB4 someone posts Muslims or niggers. You guys are sick in the head.

Down my street there's a couple of Chinese chestnuts, which are believed to be the vector that brought chestnut blight to the US.

muslims and niggers.

Black cherry is apparently invasive in Europe.

wisteria
There is a native species, but it isn't found outside mature woods

Most epidemics like Dutch Elm Disease were caused by overplanting of a single species of tree in landscaping, although chestnut blight happened simply because American chestnut's reproductive strategy was so successful that it created a near-monoculture of trees. At one point they comprised 25% of the entire forest cover in the Appalachians and the total population of them numbered in the billions. In short, American chestnut was just too competitive for its own good.

fucking kek

kuzdu is tasty you have to try

>plant billions of elms and ashes in urban areas
>all from 3-4 cultivars with minimal genetic diversity
>oh no why are introduced pests obliterating all our trees

This fucking twat got sent here by the commies

Attached: barszcz.jpg (620x932, 167K)

There's also the fact that those trees are subjected to a lot of environmental stress not found in a natural woodland environment.

Japnese knotweed is a nightmare plant.

Central Park has a grove of American elms that escaped DED because of their isolation in an urban environment.

Attached: Australia-feral-cats.jpg (637x421, 287K)

All parts of kuzdu vine are edible, but it grows faster than anyone can eat it. Southern cookbooks have many recipes for kuzdu.

Attached: Fucken_Kollage.jpg (2480x3100, 3.75M)

has anyone mentioned japanese stiltgrass?

add to the pic that the biggest invasive tree in Spain is the australian Eucalyptus wich grows tall very quickly and was introduced to produce cheap wood quickly

Attached: 6015434851_0c5a758c9f_b.jpg (1024x844, 208K)

They planted eucalyptus in California as well, in that case mostly as a street tree.

Black locust outside its natural range in the Appalachians.

lets start sausage bombing

They introduced parasitic wasps from China to combat ash borer and some native American fauna have also eaten the larvae.

The classic American elm has a vase shape, but the trees can exhibit a lot of forms naturally and this is far from typical--it was mainly the result of selective breeding.

This was normal practice at one time in American cities and parks. Rows and rows of elms were planted to form a canopy.

Attached: Elm_street_Central_park1.jpg (640x480, 257K)

When I was a kid my dad got water hyacinth at a market. Put it in his pond and a few weeks later the surface and the small dirt area surrounding the pond was just a thick layer of greenery. It wasn't until later we found out about how invasive it was and that it is illegal to sell in South Australia

Water hyacinth is ok in regions where you get frost in winter since it just kills the plants off and they're treated as an annual for all intents and purposes. In warmer climates they're a horrible invasive--Florida bans them from sale as they can form enormous masses that clog waterways.

We used to put some in a pond when I was a kid. This was in Pennsylvania so they died every fall and weren't a problem.

Keks.

1. Giant African Snail
2. Aedis egyptii
3. Water Hyacinth
4. Prosopis juliflora
. Lantanas.

Attached: 1554596726346.jpg (634x476, 112K)

It is.

Pampas grass

Fortunately not a problem in areas with cold winters.

Wow. Can you eat those mulberries? How did they get introduced in the first place?

Of course you can eat them and they got here because of an abortive attempt in colonial times at establishing an indigenous American silk industry.

Do you like the taste of them?

They taste alright but make a hideous mess of everything.

Which is your favorite state of the USA?

You probably know Norway Maple as it is native to Sweden. Here it is a horrendous invasive that produces thousands of seedlings everywhere. About the only valid use of it is as a street tree in urban areas due to its high pollution tolerance.

Attached: a. platanoides.jpg (1038x800, 429K)

I have never been outside the Northeast so can't comment on most of them.

Yes I have climbed these. Which is your favorite state of the USA?

Do you like Maine?

I've never been to Maine.

>Rabbits
>Foxes
>Cane Toads
>European Carp
>Redfin Perch
>European Wasp
>Camels
>Feral cats, horses, pigs, dogs and buffalo
>Myna birds
>Rats and Mice
>Fire ants
Honestly we have fuck loads of invasive species, plants are shit like blackberry bushes mostly.

Attached: E409EFFB-35D0-4B75-A797-64916FAABBB5.jpg (723x424, 38K)

Do you like New Hampshire? what about Vermont and also Massachussets sorry if I spelled it wrong

monumentaltrees.com/en/photos-acerplatanoides/

There's a lot of very picturesque old-growth Norway Maples in Europe, but the ones here don't look very nice or have as big a variety of forms and shapes. They're usually a uniformly ugly gray/black/brown and start to fall apart after about 50-60 years, while in Europe they can live 250 years.

I'd also blame it on the fact that most of the ones here were grown from 3-4 cultivars which means they probably have much lower genetic diversity than in Europe, so you don't get as many interesting growth patterns.

I was briefly to Connecticut when I was a small child, can't remember much.

green parrots apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=KifLpRKFVok

Attached: BMSB Brandon Woo photo.jpg (600x600, 36K)

American mink, canadian beaver and caucasian giant hogweed are the first ones to come to mind.

Reminder that starlings were introduced to America in 1890 because they thought America should contain every type of bird mentioned in Shakespeare's works. 100 were released and they now number over 200 million. They do billions of dollars in damage to crops and infrastructure and have even killed 62 people in a plane crash.

Attached: 67454961-480px.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>100 were released and they now number over 200 million.
The genetic diversity of the things has to be incredibly low if the entire population descended from 100 birds. Wish there was some disease that would wipe them out.

American chestnut was too big to be a suitable orchard tree so they brought Chinese and Japanese chestnuts to the US around the turn of the 20th century with the idea of using them in commercial chestnut cultivation, thus introducing the catastrophe of chestnut blight. However, most commercially-raised chestnuts today are actually from the European chestnut, C. sativa.

There are many old growth American Chestnuts in the Pacific Northwest and Europe, but it seems nearly impossible for the tree to survive in its native range for very long.

>Schieffelin was a late 19th century New York pharmacist and by 1877 was the chairman and driving force of the American Acclimatization Society. The group was founded in New York City in 1871 for the purpose of introducing European flora and fauna to North America.

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

I wonder if these were the same geniuses who brought garlic mustard and English ivy here.

>1. Giant African Snail
you have this shit too? fucking stupid snails

Norway Maple got here because immigrants from Europe wanted to feel like home so they planted their favorite trees. It was being offered in a Philadelphia nursery catalog in the 18th century as "European maple".

Attached: images - 2019-04-28T164112.459.jpg (679x452, 49K)

American garbage beara