What are police like in ur cunt?

What are police like in ur cunt?

Attached: sad.jpg (2000x1000, 376K)

Attached: kv1_8_panzerdivision.45v4xco78k00wkwoccgok8s8w.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpg (800x518, 126K)

Pretty much half of them are evil, racist cunts who had a shit time socializing growing up because they are lame so they became cops to exact revenge and have power over people, or were indoctrined by their kkk affiliated lineage and got one of the few jobs that make killing blacks legal.
My run ins with the police have really made me lose any last shred of respect for them, they seemed really confused and low IQ. I have a few stories and all of them are bizarre or fucked up

>swallowing the media pill this hard
plenty of cops are cunts, but its because they have to deal with nigger tier shit all day. I'm a chi in california and I've had my fair share of shitty cop experiences but I'm not so deluded to believe they're really all just evil power hungry egomaniacs. their existence is fuckin shit and if they show weakness they'll be chewed up and spit out

N

Never interacted with a police officer in my life. Kind of funny, because I was in the military police myself and have some distant relatives who are policemen.

They've pulled my mom over like a dozen times when she was younger and liked to drive too fast, and she always says they were really polite and sometimes even let her go if it wasn't anything major.
There's been some negative publicity in recent years because of some corruption and a few fuckups but other than that I have nothing negative to say about them. The police is based.

>sometimes even let her go
she fucked them btw

Based off my personal experiences. Media doesnt help their case any though.

I can count my communication with police episodes by fingers of one hand. All of them were pretty entertaining. Even one when they took me to the police department wasn't anyhow stressful or something.

your personal experiences told you all that shit about their life and upbringing?

I live in a 97% white town and the police are all shit power-tripping assholes
If you go to a town with real crime then the cops realize that whatever small shit you're doing isn't worth fucking with you over

Yes

Why Finnish police fuck Estonia?

>the police are all shit power-tripping assholes
in what ways? give an example of something thats happened to you

I can't buy drugs because I look exactly like what you'd expect a cop to look like and I get nervous easily

Attached: 1550891751482.jpg (1125x1358, 251K)

Go with your friends
Got arrested when I was 13 for playing in a park

give details, we all know that isn't literally what happened
see, you're lying through omission. maybe you just dont get along with authority

I don't really care enough

Questioning authority is a good personality trait

Inept. They're useless on every level. They're so useless Our Dear Leader Obrador had to make a task force trained by the army in order to keep the indios at bay.

sometimes

theyre top bros

Attached: 1520910483542.png (2660x1698, 554K)

what do i need to do, officer

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Damn. Me and my friend both got $100 trespassing tickets because we were sitting in a skatepark 20 munutes after it "closed" (8pm) when i was 17. There were no visible signs and no fences or barriers around it and a popular bike path basically cut through it. It even had really convenient nice lights in the skatepark so that it was still usable in the night time. Abuse of power. Luckily i had to go to court for it and the judge looked at the report and tossed it out. The cop who gave me the ticket looked pissed and sneaked out of the court room because the judge was basically talking shit about how this was a waste of time. Cops are retarded assholes, simple as

365 get

Rejecting all authority because you don't like being told what to do is immature though.

Roll

What are some examples of it being a good thing to not question authority?

>Get quints
I actually did a few days ago, can I just go

>rejecting authority because you like freedom is retarded

when you get pulled over by a cop and don't want to waste everyones time with AM I DETAINED

What? What do you mean?

Brown hands

Nig-

Nah, but using up as much of the cops time youre are probably saving the life of someone innocent from being shot by them.

>Your rights and freedoms are a waste of my time

>
it isn't even about that. its about proper time management and courtesy. idk what the cop is investigating. maybe someone that looks like me was casing houses in the neighborhood. all I know is, I'm not trying to make myself look suspicious, and I want to end the discussion as peaceful and quickly as possible

Attached: 622c72427e6488bd9fc8e8769cdd8bf7.jpg (720x626, 80K)

Self-righteous twats. Still better than most other countries have to deal with, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Obviously an authority that needlessly restricts liberty is bad. But saying everyone can do whatever they want is even more retarded.

Dumb mostly. But the antiterror and secret services are good.