/arab/

death to /mena/

Attached: dubai-frame-3.jpg (1440x900, 284K)

1st for /mena/

cringe

Attached: 1538225712793.jpg (574x795, 77K)

على راسي والله الشعب الكريم والبلد الحبيب
اخوكم فلان من الدولة

كومنتات يوتيوب العربية

Attached: wow.jpg (480x360, 20K)

khaleejis are s _ _ h_ _ _ n

تاج راسك يا مشرد

>t. خائن
مس زب الغرب يا جبان

why self hate?

shahmeen

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 12.02.03 PM.png (1132x1342, 1.91M)

Attached: IMG_20190131_175436_605.jpg (640x640, 100K)

بالعراقي يقولون مص* يا اخي العزيز
لازم نحافظ على لغتنا

Attached: ظظظindex.jpg (261x193, 9K)

Attached: IMG_20190131_175439_884.jpg (640x640, 126K)

>مسيح قام من بين الأموات واعاد الحياة لمن في القبور... ههه كيف عرفت؟

Attached: 1556367545820.jpg (822x960, 50K)

>Mfw a kanker marokkaner starts talking to me in moroccan darija

Attached: 5bb.gif (279x219, 1.14M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 9.05.31 PM.png (2418x1400, 3.13M)

can anyone outside of the maghreb even understand them?

>In my opinion, Palestinians should make a DNA test one by one to filter out the Egyptian and Saudi larpers and only leave those of cannite/Jewish/Phoenician ancestry who are around 1 million
>Then they should accept the existence of the Jewish state, and since the Jewishness of Israel wouldn't be affected they should just accept becoming citizens of Israel to live under a fair democratic rule
>We must stop the violence and seek out peace

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (377x550, 30K)

cringe
cringe
cringe

Attached: why.jpg (480x824, 55K)

ارجع بلدك

cringe. having the audacity to say this.

Attached: ok.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 12.37.48 PM.png (780x766, 341K)

عد إلى ديارك يا مشتت

cringe.
still more sharaf than your folk.

Hmm. Like you wonder ponder outside of maghreb. In general middle eastern arabic speaking diaspora who are in the netherlands or france or something like that do understand derja fairly well. Most I knew at least.

kek. I made myself happy today.

mnot cringe it is actually pretty deep

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 12.44.21 PM.png (1388x678, 983K)

SUPER duper cringe. nigger lover.

very cringe

Diaspora not welcome only people in their countries welcome.

T.

Attached: AVERAGE MENA POSTER.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

your face is cringe

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 1.09.58 PM.png (980x462, 235K)

I always leave when they turn the thread into identitarian and ancestry nonsense

Who are you though? You french flags always creep me out.

Oh yeah it is like my memory for gayrabic posts is 3 second span
It is you, i blamed algerians even for your assholery. He is my friend retard, i hate morocco so much. I will larp as you now.

pourquoi les gens intimident els de innocents comme ca
il na litteralement rien fait de mal

gayrabs like licking smegma from my pepe

>he keeps photos of random people in his computer

Sicko

I think if I would ever ever ever lick your little tiny skinny gook coock i would rather kiss this horribly guy's disgusting feces than yours. And he is m*roccan you are idk these days everyone uses a proxy. Whatever I cannot stand you.

t. 1/16 zanji

I am sorry for saying algerians are weird. None of them have been so far on my experience in this half a decade long ride on Jow Forums.

what gives you the right to live in a white country?

kys

His low IQ and the hospitality of the wh*Te p*ople

Demographics change of a country. And I am white. My right here is that I study and grew up here. And there, a little bit. So I am allowed to be here and there. It is the best of both worlds really.

any jordanian guys online??

>Any Jordanian guys online

Attached: 1556274416753.jpg (665x590, 83K)

Here comes another weeb mutt chink non-white racist worst sweden varg worshipper butting in. Did he talk to you? What makes you think you are allowed to be here in this discussion? You seriously think whites are a term you can just equal with hospitality?
I have low iq, but I am thus not suscèsciptble for depression and I can do jobs.

Ok pick
1.do it
2.don't do it

you are not white, you are arab, and cockroaches do not have any rights.

user is it ok if I ask you a question, please be serious and I want you 100% honest in your answer..

be polite when talking to your superiors. You and your family will be begging his people for mercy when their patience runs out.

>user is it ok if I ask you a question, please be serious and I want you 100% honest in your answer..

Attached: IMG_20190428_130124.jpg (666x555, 117K)

mettre le nom quand tas intimides
Don't do it
Motive: Idk why
>cockroaches
Hmmm comes rich from a proto cockroach and modern day insectoid.
I am white, and whiter than you Kim.
Shoo, go beg some paki nudes.

i cant take chinks saying this kind of stuff seriously lmao

what's wrong with you. I just wanted honest insight on something that's been bothering me and here you are making fun of it like a manchild. whatever I will wait for another user. go ahead and post your stupid meme now. well sorry I bothered you so much.

Leave, gooknigger or wallahi I'll impale you on my 10 foot long penis. Fucking slanty eyed, kimchi subhumans coming to this general thinking they're some kind of higher being.

you wish it wasn't serious. White man's patience is running out. Soon your kind will revert to what they always were: slaves.

They do sound pathetic tbqh

I think the guy posted the photo himself and he just saved it
Some people does that in Jow Forums but i find it cringe

Why do you defend gayrabs? They hate you. They spread their poisonous religion to you. Mohammed was a ginger troll who fucked the minds of all of his arab slaves.

your continued existence in a white country is a crime against native Europeans. I know you think you are morally justified living there but the torture you will endure at the hands of angry white men will prove you wrong.

Sadly it was an autist's work. He dindu post anywhere.

Islam brought us al andalus
Now gtfo dicklet gook

>haha what? why can't you differentiate between koreans and mongolians bro? big difference bro. get new glasses

Attached: 853437586_295073.jpg (456x512, 34K)

are you arabic or berber

Some people just have too much free time

>korean Jow Forumsfag Ctrl+Fs "arab" to find threads to seethe about them there
Very VERY good reason to keep /mena/

as Plastic 10/10
Typical plastic gook with photoshop

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.
<
Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop?
<
It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.
<
Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.
<
And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans.
<
What a sad people koreans are.
<
Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.
<
Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Attached: 26EACF74-95E1-41E9-A966-1B06ACF835AF.png (750x1334, 3.74M)

That's fucking rich coming from a soulless chink
و توة تقعد نيك زبور امك مانيش ناقصة كان القحب متاعك طير

No amount of surgery will make you white gookie, might as well quit sucking their dicks

this. It is entertaining watching me shit on this thread

Im mixed but how does it matters you autistic gook, did a maghreban exchange student refused to take your short D

they are better than you though, you have to admit. All the innovations in this world were made by them. You are worthless in comparison. Your kind has never achieved anything, white men built everything you use to communicate to me. You are a piece of expired dogshit in comparison to the white man, he is a literal emerald in comparison to you.

shiba siki piongshin shiba loba

I have never met a korean I respected and i have met hundreds. The jap are x10 better than them

go away you son of comfort woman before I call Kensuke to behead you.

>yea bro we south koreans are based. what gave it away?

Attached: IMG_20190428_131652_874.jpg (1007x1279, 210K)

Nice try turduni

hey. urduni? why aren't you your usual self

كسم كدا

ليه /عرب/ معبي أعلام مش من مينا؟

Attached: 1556362891863.png (400x389, 48K)

no i have no problem with Berbers. Its the gayrabs I don't like. Even then its not all of them, just the former slave Haplogroup J1/J2 Judeo-Araboids who are hellbent on revenge due to their status as slaves forcefully spread out as disapora through the Roman Empire. They still think they are at war with Rome. There are plenty of noble Arabs I'm sure, but all the J1/J2 gayrabs are cockroaches who will never stop being jewy until whites finally get fed up.

You aren't one of them if you are berber. Don't side with them. They bring nothing but poison. The Berber pagan traditions are still very old and you can revive them.

>when koreans try to banter
je aurais du continuer á insulter MOROCCAN, je suis un mallot

shiba loba piongshin siki. keisiki

notice how you can live in a white country thanks to the altruism of white people yet you still identify with arabs and defend them and communicate with them online. It just shows how ungrateful and evil your race is. It disgusts me, this kind of parasitic behavior makes me not see you as humans but as cockroaches.

Howa el grincy emirati xddd

>implying /mena/ was any different

>I DON'T LIKE GAYRAPS WAAAAA WAAAA

Attached: 853235621_366832.jpg (384x512, 28K)

why should i be grateful? Whites should be grateful to ME. i feed their kids, i make their economy work, i pay my taxes.

>makes me not see you as humans but as cockroaches.
believe me the feeling is reciprocated. Nobody thinks highly of you gooks.

We could be friends. I think that katakana looks very similiar to hebrew don't you think? Are japs kikes too?

because i'm not this person and I don't post here regularly..

>koreanon getting all this attention effortlessly
Someone bring the tumblrina here quick.

urduni please i missed you.

مفيش فرق أصلاً

ياريت أي حد يعرف يتكلم عربي أو لهجة يكتب بيها عشان اللغة بتبقى زي فلتر للناس دي

What if it is tumblrina

Fucking kekked

Why don't you ask your question already instead of being all dramatic?

i'm not this person. sorry..

urduni please man. don't do this to me.

Ok faggots one last time.
Dubs and I unironially kms

Notice how instead of addressing any of my points you intentionally mistakenly classify them as banter and try to deflect this conversation about your parasitism into a pissing match of insults. Notice how the other gayrab tried to deflect to the hatred between koreans and japanese by trying to praise japanese and bait me into attacking japanese people instead.

This is how the parasite's mind operates. When he pisses is host off, he redirects his hosts anger at another host. When his host starts to get suspicious, he redirects his suspicion towards the parasites' parasitism and instead makes the host relieve his anger through banter instead.

I know all of your tactics, and they won't work anymore. I am redpilling a lot of Europeans everyday. I don't hate you, hate is irrational, I don't hate the tick for being a tick, or the cockroach for being a cockroach, but I do know what must be done...

Interesting larp

Attached: 1554195188499.gif (650x705, 38K)

>what is philippus arabus

Arabs were the biggest romanboos they spared byzantines during the rashidun conquests

Please stop ching chong you are embarrassing yourself

Attached: Korean-Twitch-streamer-harassed-by-racists-again-during-live-broadcast-in-berlin-germany.jpg (1600x900, 238K)