Caucasians friendship thread

Caucasians friendship thread

No bullies, only frens

Attached: T0720CAUCASUSMAP.jpg (780x440, 24K)

>Caucasians friendship

Attached: 15497855013990.png (600x580, 817K)

>Caucasian friendship

merci pour la contribution

How do you guys get along?

since turks are basically turkified anatolians then wouldn't azerbaijanis basically be persians?

We don't
Nope
We are Caucasian Turks who got along with Persians

Greeting my fellow churkas.

Attached: 1531298042499.jpg (447x384, 14K)

post genetic studies to support that conclusion
turks deny being anatolians too

>Nakhicvevan not painted
BTW what's the story behind that exclave ? Why is it Azerbaijan at all?

How to get caucus gf?

>Why is it Azerbaijan at all?
It is but dumb painter of some fringe website forgot to paint it
As a history after well after Zangazur (Southern Armenia) went to Armenia in 1921 Nakhcivan seperated from mainland Azerbaijan

Is this where white people come from

I've been to all three many times and also Dagestan and Chechnya, and Abkhazia (Georgia) too. Ask me anything.

Where is nachivan on that map?

This

One time I was in Kazakhstan and the police asked to look in my phone. They were scrolling through my pics and got bored just before the camera role got to my dick pics.
This. But Russia caused it. Isn't it strange how Starlin was Georgian and fucked over his SSR and the Caucasus so much? Anyway he is from a shithole village called gori.

No whites are from the caves, not the not mountains themself. Also those rats are more North East from Georgia Armenia and Azerbaijan.

I don't know but the word "Caucasian" (meaning white people) came from some scientist claiming that Georgian males are most handsome and stuff like that

So why do they call themselves Caucasians

Wrong
Lenin and Stalin gave Nakhichevan to you, much, like Karabakh
They wanted to give Zangezur too but Nzhdeh prevented it.

Armenia causes most non Russia problems in the Caucasus. I hope Georgia closes the military road to Russia again because then Armenia would be completely cut off (boarder to the South is Iran which is sanctioned, boarders to the west are closed (TR/Az), border to the East is closed (Az). That would get them for what they did in Norgorno Karabakh. And the independent movement in South Georgia Where ethnic Armenians settled. If you go to Abkhazia they are almost all Armenian settlors. Abkhazia and even Sotchi have always been Georgin ethnic and cultural groups.

Top bad Russia likes to maintain co from by fuck g over the Caucasus and keeping each other bikkering and weak. Even the border between the Muslim Brothers Chechnya and Dagestan is closed. Because they are easier to colonize when they are divided. I mean Russia forces Georgia to keep the military road open. And it was Russia who caused Abkhazia, South Ossetia (mostly settled Slavic Russians, not actual ethnic Osets), and Norgorno Kara any (settled Armenians) to break away and who forced out the native populations.

arent you turanid?

Well, this went complete Jow Forums tier
I didn't want this at all

I love Georgia but Azeris are the best looking. And at Chechn j*had I bois.

The only type of Georgian who I find handsome are the really thick set hairy stocky ones who wear that at head covering.
Why do Chinese call themselves China after some plates that white people like? Why does singapore call its self lion city when there are none left and it's not even a lion but an Asian tiger.

>Why does singapore call its self lion city
Because some guy from Palembang discovered this island and called it that because he saw a lion
Why so triggered?

They were both trying to fuck over the region to create bickering and consolidate power. As edgy as my posts are against Armenia. I do hope that one day soon peace and reconciliation will come to the region. Borders will open and the area will prosper. But we all know this won't happen .
What did you expect bringing up this topic?

It's just impossible to be any other way.
Sorry

Attached: HkH_OcHstCM.jpg (1500x1843, 907K)

I speak Malay (and Indonesian and Manadarin, Hakka, Hokien, and tiochew, but not Cantonese supprisingly) so I know the story please chill out and stop being edgy

And?
I'm descended from Sang Nila Utama
Fuck are you gonna do about it

I know Azeris and Armenians hate each other do Georgians get along with them?

Georgia is much better than both of us

they do
Azeris are the product of Mongol rape
Mongols ruined Georgia

Tell you that that is meaningless. As a Singaporean you do not even get Bumiputra rights. And if you call out Chinese privilege on Facebook like that qt Tamil grill dix you get V& by LKY's son

Georgia gets on the most with all its neighbours but it's complicated. You need to know a lot of context and background to even start to understand the a small bit of the situation.

meant don't

>be azeri
>go full autism for karabagh
>most of your people live in Iran

>implying LHL even gives a shit
Better than being stoned just because you spoke out against Arabs and Islam as a whole lol

They are fighting with abkhazians

I mean, aren't Armenians (and K*eds for that matter) just a subset of Iranians?

Nah imo

Who does Azerbaija prefer Dagestan or Chechnya?

I think the former as they are less trouble.

Also, why does the state hate Muslims so much? How did the USSR manipulate Central Asia and Azerbaijan so much to hate their own region. Actually the state of Georgia is the only one who is ok with Islam.

Finally, what do you think of that bank fraud case currently going on? The one where the head of an Azeri bank gave himself and his with unlimited credit cards and they spent billions of dollars of bank money with it lol.

Shut up whitie get out of this thread.

By the way I was full of joy when not church burned down. You burned down our culture, history, and sites of historical Significance and now yours is pot ash lol

You k price that the French Whites are so obsessed about vocalising the alegid Armenian genocide they put state news propaganda out about it and billboards about it everywhere and make it illegal to deny it.

But the Algerian genocide DONE by the FRENCH WHITES? Something that happened in living memory and no one denies because it is factual that it happened?it's hurried under the rug and it's also illegal to teach it in schools.

TL;DR whites are full of shit

We just want what is rightfully ours, not even the whole historical thing just areas where Armenians live today. Your posts about us being the reason of war are legit retarded, it's azeris who constantly raid and attack the borders, not us.
Also, we were one the most forced into communism countries in Eastern block and probably lost the most. Commies are the scum of earth.

Did t you steal the bridge that Azeri used to enter their cup try or something? I forgot what it's called.

Anyway vie g pragmatic here and not edgy, you people lived together with fluid boarders for such a long time and it was Turk/Russian/Persians Try g to colonize the whole of the Caucasus that started the major problems. Armenia is exaserbrating the situation massively and it's only able to do it because Russia. Russia is doing what it is doing to keep all of your states u see control. Finally, greater Armenia is an illegitimate desire.

What? Russia's main reason this war didn't end at 1994, even the most russophilic people here finally understand that this situation is beneficial only for Moscow. Russian Empire fucked a lot too
For me, azeris are mostly assimilated and islamized Caucasian Albanians, we must, I'd love to be in good with them but not gonna happen as long as Turkey and Russia exist. It's them who must accept borders existing now so we can finally be in piece, not us giving it all to them.
No one said a thing about greater Armenia, of course not gonna happen

>Better than being stoned just because you spoke out against Arabs and Islam as a whole lol
that doesn't really happen in Tunisia so you just proved your ignorance.

Caucasian Albania (for those reading this, Caucasian Iberia and Caucasian Albania have nothing to do with the modern day states), has nothi g to do with this.

Anyway you are outrageous for saying Russia stopped the way. You mean Russia allowed you to Annex a huge chunk of Azerbaijan and expel all ethnic Azeri then Azerbaijan couldn't fight back because the just can't fight Russia. That's not them stopping the war you idiot.

Anyway not only did Armenia steal the disputed territory, they also stole huge chunks of unrelated parts of azerbaijan

>falling for it
How new are you

>It's them who must accept borders existing now so we can finally be in piece, not us giving it all to them.
This is the jew argument. ARE you a jew?

Seething

And you, white devil, get out of Sebta, Melillia, the occupied Northern Ireland and the Guanchis. Oh and Basque, Galacia, and Catalonia.

>This is the jew argument. ARE you a jew?
Well, Hitler said that Armenians were oriental Jews

Look I am not Nazi or something I am just saying

There are about 700 000 Moroccans in Spain, so no.
Also it's *the Basque Country or Euskadi or Euskal Herria, and Galicia or Galiza

whats your opinion on illegal algerian immigrants in spain?

I also subscribe to Kazar theory.

No one wants Algerians. Not even the at ones.

I'm not a turboautist so I don't care that you have proper papers or not, I'm not from immigration services.

>Russia allowed you to Annex a huge chunk of Azerbaijan and expel all ethnic Azeri then Azerbaijan couldn't fight back because the just can't fight Russia.
>allowed
Russia supported both sides, it's also biggest armament supplier of Azerbaijan. Only thing it didn't allow is letting Armenian soldiers get to Baku, as Azerbaijani army were pretty much nonexistent after 1993, we also had to constantly wait a war break from Turkey as no any Russian base or soldier existed on the Western border, you absolute shilling piece. Why don't you talk about deported and killed Armenians from as far from the borders as fucking Baku. Also funny how you compare us to Jews while Israel being one of your biggest supporters all these decades you absolute hypocritical shitbags?