Yes

>new Reich? pls?
No thanks.

Flag
Ha ha your children will be Muslim and brown ha ha

yea because it won't change naything nayways

>everyday Romanians
>understand what people ask of them
The anti-gay referendum failed because it was told people that it's against homos but then they didn't understand why they have to vote "YES" in that case.
Now you tell me the same people who have zero clue of general Constitutional Law, Roman Law, Civil Code, etc will just simply be enlightened enough over such a nebulous concept?

And in case you wondered the Hungarians are equally dumb. Most never go to college.

>Ha ha your children will be Muslim and brown ha ha
>said churka

Attached: 1526550847136.jpg (378x301, 14K)

we still have time
only around 2050-2060 the situation will become completely unsalvageable

no way Poles would support it if they knew what it exactly means, I'm sure they were told 'European federation means more euromonies'

No. I hate the EU and I'm glad we'll never support this EU army/federation bullshit.

>european federation
>each state decides on its own immigration policy
there you go

Cunt
No, I don't trust the EU.

big dick post

Well, since I am brown and Muslim I have the privilege to say something like that

The European Union already exists, user.

National governments have too much influence causing the union to be indecisive. Each country is following its own particular interests instead of looking at the bigger picture.

Where is this shit info taken from?
Croatian people don't even want to implement Euro, let alone become a part of federation

>Shia
>Muslim

Shitskins(non-nords) get the bullet

Attached: z9spz6cmui201.png (1732x1368, 107K)

Fuck no. I don't need some cunt with no knowledge of the Netherlands to decide what I can and can't do.

Flag
Yes

No

Meme map
>Netherlands, Norway, Denmark no

flag
no but I'm pro PIGS/NOVA IMPERIVM ROMANVM

Finland
YES

The questions might as well have been "Do you want unelected bureaucrats to control your country from Brussels?"

>Norway
You on vacation, Tyrone Billy-Bob Rodriguez?

Russ*a has bigger amount of Muslims than any European country

>Greek education

This.

Now I realized it's Sweden and not Norway, I'm not that bad in geography despite this little mistake

pretty big mistake, fatass amerimutt

>shut up you dirty jew-nazzi-turk

Attached: redwojakpistolrope.png (1070x601, 507K)

no, fuck the europoor union

Europe is WAY too corrupt for Norway's standards.

Red countries are true Europeans, for separation from a tyrannical jewreaucracy.

>britain
>true EVROPEAN
lool

As Pagan as any other part of Europe.