How could such a young little girl be so clever and smart? she truly is the rosa parks of our time

how could such a young little girl be so clever and smart? she truly is the rosa parks of our time

Attached: 58380594_818596648508157_9092034608412753920_n.jpg (800x561, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJJGuIZVfLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

true

I wanna fug her butthole

She looks like a frog

it has to stop

Attached: 1554507673498.jpg (400x300, 31K)

i feel bad for her
that vegan diet really messed with her physical and mental development

Attached: based libero.jpg (640x360, 58K)

>uh, like, just force everyone to use green energy only
woah, so clever

Rompiballe sounds like rumpballe (buttdick)

don't care if she's a puppet, climate change needs to be addressed

>rompiballe

Attached: 1549792305547.png (629x437, 220K)

why doesn't she address it in China or India?

>how could such a young little girl be so clever and smart? she truly is the rosa parks of our time
lol

daily retard post

because they want the world to die

I don't mind her as much as I have a problem with the hype that surrounds her. The cult like reverence is a bit disturbing

So cute. I want her.

Is this our all new messiah?

>The cult like reverence is a bit disturbing
only brainless retards revere this underage parrot. I do care about global warming, but she's only famous for being a child.

Stop it

I don't why this person is suddenly getting marketed and publicised everywhere?!

Not that I'm implying she shouldn't, I mean, even those Kardashian people are all the time selling lipsticks and PRing their 100 babies in the tabloids, but...

I feel so bad for her, her parents should be executed for what they have done.

she's a child advocating for a righteous cause, so also a valuable trophy for every virtue-signaling drone.

like that Pakistani girl was a few years ago, until they got tired of her.

Shes not little, shes 16.
I think has the Milonakis deciese + FAS which makes her look like 5 year old retard

Anyone have the pepe edit?

>pepe
I won't post it because you think pepe == apustaja

>Milonakis deciese

also known as turtle lesbian syndrome.

Attached: 8790436.jpg (125x115, 4K)

because china and india are just western colonies who produce cheap consumer goods

if iphones were produced in switerzland, they would cost 20x more because 1 hours of siwss work somehow more valuable than 1 hout of chinese

That Paki girl actually deserved it though. She got shot in the face for her cause and kept on going

I know pepe is apu. What meme can I exchange for this.

Attached: 1556372982983.png (750x416, 176K)

She's the product of an advertisement/media agency. There is nothing authentic about her.

>Milonakis deciese

she will look like that her whole life?

I'd fight for even more climate change then, let it be over faster

>La Rompiballe

>Greta is not alone in her mental suffering, according to the book. Her sister Beata, who was 12 when the book was written, lives with ADHD, Asperger’s syndrome, and OCD. She is prone to sudden outbursts of anger, during which she screams obscenities at her mother. What would normally be a 10-minute walk to dance class takes almost an hour because Beata insists on walking with her left foot in front, refuses to step on certain parts of the sidewalk, and demands that her mother walk the same way. She also insists that her mother wait outside during class—she isn’t allowed to move, even to go to the bathroom. The child still ends up weeping in her mother’s arms.

>In Scenes from the Heart, when Greta eventually starts eating again, she only allows herself certain foods. Her mother has to prepare the same food every day for Greta to bring to school and keep in the school refrigerator: pancakes filled with rice. Greta will eat them only if there is no sticker with her name on the container: stickers, paper and newspapers trigger Greta’s OCD against eating.

>“I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day,” Greta said when she addressed the world’s leaders in Davos.

>Given the child’s history of precisely that—fear and panic—the adult response should perhaps not be “You go, girl” (the words of Madeleine Albright when she was asked what she thinks of Greta’s school strike), but something considerably more cautious.

Fake science alarmism Loli is best Loli.

go for nuclear power then lol

>rompliballe
my sides

>rompiballe

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>Rompiballe
oh no no no no

Her mother is also a notorious alcoholic.

Attached: YTo2OntzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjE1MzU0MjU7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjMyMDA7czoxOiJoIjtpOjMyMDA7czoxOiJjIjtpOjA7czoxOiJzIjtp (2289x2668, 3.74M)

>yeh hold on bro lemmie just drive over to this third world shithole real quick on the other side of the planet

Attached: 1556464862148.jpg (1607x1608, 148K)

If you're polluting 50 arbitrary units of pollution a year, reducing it to 0 doesn't change the fact that you have multiple people polluting 300 units a year

Nothing new under the sun, is, in many ways, the same discourse the girl used in the Rio summit in 1992.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJJGuIZVfLM

And honestly, I don't care if the future of humanity or what she anyone one else can possibly endure some years from now. I love the growl of combustion motors and know it's my time to enjoy it desu. If for that i had to little to kittens, puppies or the well being of the future generations on the gas tank I would do with no remorse.

Children should be left alone playing and enjoy life not throw into political hell and being used as tools and pawns.
Human nowadays are so degenerated,

Her parents are rich as fuck and they hired a pr firm before the protests started as a way of marketing a book on the environment that her mom and Greta wrote.

Allegedly she's bullying her parents into letting her do this and they just want to be left alone

Typical dumb parents ruined a kid life then.

Well, she's a rich white girl, so yeah she can afford to do that

I like this girl. I wonder when we began fetishing autists as role models in our society.

Breddy Cool.

>I wonder when we began fetishing autists as role models in our society.

Attached: habsburg-jaw-of-charles-ii.jpg (900x578, 63K)