What do i need to do to get good at trading options? My iq is sub 100

What do i need to do to get good at trading options? My iq is sub 100

Attached: 1532105763727m.jpg (819x1024, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

optionsprofitcalculator.com/calculator/short-put.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hire someone else to do it for you

fine specimen

Why? I want to be like that guy on reddit who made 455k from 60k overnight

you cant beat the market anymore like in the good old days

do you really think you can trade against a myriad of bots that are objectively better than you in any other aspect?
dont even bother trying to "study" TA or any other market astrology bullshit

>no lips
dropped

>My iq is sub 100
you don't.

They teach those things in college.

Attached: DjSojgfW4AAMYLs.jpg (812x457, 71K)

Her feet make up for everything she may lack
Where do i start? Im willing to put in the hours

insider info, like everyone who makes money

>My iq is sub 100
Tastytrade

Is it even possible to be a successful trader if youre borderline retarded?
>t. 2.5 high school gpa
Sometimes i think im a untapped savant waiting to explode

kek

Bump

underrated

Attached: 1531697915336.jpg (225x225, 7K)

That was just gambling user.

You can throw money at companies you think are going to shit the bed at earnings. AMZN @ $1000 is a popular lottery ticket right now.

You could make like $10 million on $500 dollars worth of puts if AMZN has a cataclysmic earnings and drops to $900.

Wtf... why did I just look this up...? I’m not going to listen to a bunch of incels tell me how to invest my money...

Wait a minute. I’m on Jow Forums looking for advice on how to invest. Shit. Well might as well get comfy next to some Tastytrades.

just make out with the pussy lips user. a long luscious session of deep kissing her freshly shaved and washed pink pussy lips... delving deeply for the sweet nectar that she gives you as her orgadm nears... the feel of her velvety lips sliding around your mouth as you flick her firm little clit with your tongue... mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmm

Degenerate gambling? Thats my jam

to be sustainable your long options trades should be like 1% portfolio risk per position, so that guy either has $6m portfolio and that was a huge win for him or hes never heard of risk management and will be dead in a year.

nm, amzn had earnings last week and did well. so your puts would of expired worthless.

if you want to gamble AAPL has earnings tomorrow.

optionsprofitcalculator.com/calculator/short-put.html

Doesnt it also matter when you buy puts? If everyone is speculating that a stock will go down that drives puts up?

Attached: file.png (773x768, 685K)

50-80 more iq points tbqh