What is your experience of meeting different nationalities?

What is your experience of meeting different nationalities?

Attached: 1556386749867.png (953x742, 1.5M)

hate Americans
love Mexicans
simple as

Asian women are the kindest and easier to approach/talk to than others.

Jow Forums is my only experience. I have learned that neets, neckbeards, and autists are all pretty much the same regardless of their race or culture

Some western stacy asked me for directions in the center of moscow the last summer and I started to stutter

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

there are cool people and douchebags of all races and in all nations

Attached: 1527145419274.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

shitalian i met was a short brown angry manlet that tried to rape my friend, we beat the fuck out of him

Country?

I met a Uruguayan and he was brown.

Based

How am I supposed to know that, we didn't talk much

Romanians are the fucking worst. Other than that, I've got no major complaints about anyone.

who are these girls? do they post on Jow Forums?

>girls

They're American females(male)
>female

Top left one posts on r9k
>t. talked to her there

I've been to Lebanon once and I opened the hotel door for a western Stacy because it was locked from the outside. She said "Merci" and then I stuttered because I don't know French, then I said "welcome' but in Arabic instead of English.
When I've been in Beirut too, I got into the sea wearing my flip flops and they were pulled ashore, then a hot Lebanese milf said "Hey young man, your flip flop is right here". I was shy so I acted like I didn't hear her. My cousin brought me my flip flops then.
Thankfully, I'm no longer a retarded weirdo around women.

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (700x900, 74K)

In no particular order:

>Dutch
They like to have fun, and mostly mind their own business. Very easy-going

>Russian
Hehe you slav? Me slav too suka blyat let's drink vodka brother

>Ukrainian
Mostly interacted with the students at my uni, they're cool guys, very similar to us. Very pragmatic outlook on life generally, I guess that's what shitty circumstances do to you

>Slovak
Met a cute Slovak girl once who was clearly into me but I still managed to fuck it up

>English
Two types of them, either educated and eloquent, or the bydło chavs who come to Kraków to get shitfaced and act like monkeys (I punched one in the face once, and he sat on the floor like a little bitch for about a minute, as his faggy friends begged him not to get them in trouble)

>German
One of my best friends is from there. He's racist and based just like me

>Japanese
I couldn't wrap my head around how well their cities work, Tokyo is like a giant well-oiled machine. Everyone there seems to be autistic, so I felt at home. People really into their everyday roles, even when the roles themselves don't seem to make any sense (I saw a guy whose job was to bow to pedestrians and kindly point which way to go - there was no other way to go). Quality of service is amazing, I wish we had that here. They let loose and party hard on the weekends though, but there's no violence

>Canadian
Only met a really dumb girl who thought Riga was in Poland

>American
They get easily excited about everything, I find it hard to maintain that energy, it makes me feel like an impostor 2bh

>French
They're just too "French", I don't know how else to put it

>Hungarian
Knew one alcoholic dude at a warehouse job in the Netherlands, he didn't always wash, and his eyes looked a little Asian. I once caught him secretly drinking booze in a toilet booth (he forgot to lock the door)

>Romania
Stupid but funny, but I only interacted with blue-collar workers. Had bad manners in general and didn't respect boundaries

I work in tourism, most nationalities are nice and respectful, but there's some that are absolute cunts

>Punched an Englishman
I'm curious for some reason, gib more context plz

>Japanese
Ultra smart, ultra nice but little bit silent and autistic
>Russians
Nice people, full banter and full of jokes
>Ukrainians
Nice people
>Turks
Most of my teachers were Turks and I am grateful
>Georgians
My best friend is Georgian

feel the same way about americans, was shocked about how much they were smiling just passing by the streets, big contrast to French

>Germans
Pretty close to us, very friendly

>Polish
There was this girl from an exchange student, she might be the most beautiful girl I ever saw. She was with another girl who was kind of wild and emo/gothic style and a chill guy more rasta

>Italians
One saleswoman milf gave me a nasty look in a shop

>Pretty close to us, very friendly
No wonder the French always struck me as impolite and unfriendly

A French poster asked for my telegram and haven't responded to me since.

i live in shithole of nyc

I don’t know the ethnicity if any individual I meet but they are usually polite at surface value. Shit’s too busy anyways for good conversatjon.

He was drunk as hell and bothering some friends of my mine at a pub who went outside because they needed to discuss something personal. I saw through the window that he just wouldn't fuck off even though they were giving him clear signals, so I went up to him and told him to take it easy, the girls were not in the mood, etc. He started to act retarded, putting his hand on my shoulder, making some shitty thinly-veiled threats, like he thought he was in a movie or some shit. The manlet unironically thought he could fuck with me and I wouldn't do anything. The second time he did the thing with his hand, I pushed him away, his face changed, and he made a stance like he was going for it, but I was ready by then I punched him in the face, and he just went to the ground. It didn't look like he passed out, he just sat on the ground holding his face, and his friends ran to him. I could feel the adrenaline rush, but I tried to look calm so as not escalate it, because there were people all around, and I knew the guys who worked there, so it would just be embarrassing. I did the okay sign to a friend who saw me, lol, he later laughed about it

One of his friends went to pay for the drinks, and soon the three of them fucked off. You could tell by the way they talked to him that the guy was kind of a spazz and it probably wasn't the first time he did shit like that

Attached: 1552271002180.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Fucking based

except Germans, they're all subhumans

Attached: 1532615612550.jpg (840x1200, 164K)

this

>OP is a faggot and tries to make an off-topic shitpost
>Chad foreigners stay on topic because they’ve actually had sex
BASED

Name of bottom right?

Have sex

I post on Jow Forums but sometimes I post on int

Attached: 8ae798cbdbafe8df42ce2e36ecbb1fac.jpg (564x422, 45K)

have sex (with a trap)

Post more

Attached: 1532617987455.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

Based, keep em coming

post more pics on r9k next time, pls

I will take another pic when I get my hair trimmed, bangs are overgrown

Only ever met pakis and Poles, they've both been mostly decent, Poles obviously more so.

you're german Hans

based

albanians were pretty cool despite everything i've heard prior. hungarians are a mixed bag.

Spaniards are chilled out but loud and uncouth.
Italians are clever but shifty.
Germans are both naive and authoritarian while being normies. Weird mix but quite friendly overall.
French are obnoxious and like to criticise everything.
English people are desperate to be seen as cool, they're often quite hypocrite too. They're also very chauvinistic.
Dutch are cool but somewhat arrogant.
Americans are friendly but moronic.
Canadians have an undeserved sense of superiority.
Japanese are naive and nice, a bit autistic and aren't used to conflicts.
Africans are friendly and simple people but they're slow workers.

Truth

>BVLL
LMAO

Attached: 1533072293930.jpg (421x564, 50K)

>French are obnoxious and like to criticise everything.
>Americans are friendly but moronic.
:)

Got any more of these lovely "ladies"?

I just save what the boi-loving Korean user posts
you should ask him for more

Attached: 1532616881718.jpg (675x1200, 94K)

bump

>welsh
all of them were extremely nice and understanding
>hausa
the most devout muslim (but in a good way, he tried to be a nice and just person and not a jihadi) I've ever seen was a hausa that moved to ghana, he was always ready to help
>romanians
cutest girls in the balkans but this is based on anectodal evidence
>greeks
older people (esp. in the islands who owned restaurants or were priests) are extremely nice and you feel like they are sincere for some reason, can't say much about young people though
>kurds
no thanks
>english
weird people, most I've met in england were chavs
>catalans
never got to get to know any well but they all hated the spaniards in the workplace with a passion
>americans
they always exagerrate the things they do and make promises to meet with several people in the same day then cancel all of them an hour before, also most were either pretty ignorant about history or hated our guts
>russians
all russians I've met were educated and well-read people
>ukrainians/moldovans
never seen any who weren't whores
>japs
most were autists that couldn't handle banter but the open-minded ones were total bros
>egyptians
too carefree even for me and I'm a lazy happy-go-lucky fucker, also their traffic still haunts me in my nightmares
>iranians
nice people, their hospitality was impressive but speak and act a bit unrefined compared to turks and the azeris
>south slavs
all south slavs I've met were either total autists, jocks or actual fags and all of them were from serbia except two
>chinks
despicable people that don't even respond to you around 90% of the time when you ask them a basic question in english even when they are in fucking england, also insufferable cunts in general
>italians
they were pretty nice people in general, can't say anything negative about them

Attached: anon's bar.jpg (960x720, 117K)