Do zoomers in you vulva decide to ruin their life over the shitposts they see on Jow Forums?

Do zoomers in you vulva decide to ruin their life over the shitposts they see on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1556483760808.png (459x569, 224K)

>homeschooled

ah yes

My friend who introduced me to this site back in high school also killed himself last year despite being very intelligent and getting a full scholarship at a very good university in my state for studying chemistry.

I think it's odd that sometimes shitpost affect smarter people a lot more than someone who is dumb or of average intelligence.

>excellent work ethic during his homeschool days
I can't believe this is written sans irony

Literally who

Another Trump shooter

Where have I seen this before?

Attached: One+pawwwwnch+side+note+i+do+not+watch+one+punch_a40c78_6065620.jpg (900x784, 180K)

literal proof that newfags should lurk for at least two years

>As for Mr. Trump: “You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker? Don’t make me laugh,” he said in the manifesto, according to Heavy.com and other news outlets

btw why does every autist have their own manifesto?

I think a lot of intelligent people don't understand nuance. I can see how that would effect someone on Jow Forums every day

>“Are you a Trump supporter?”
>You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker? Don’t make me laugh.

Ok, I take back my comment. I had heard they found Trump paraphernalia in his car. Probably a spurned former fan.

probably thought trump was going to be Jow Forums manifested, and was flabbergasted to find out that it wasn’t his meme magic that got him elected.

What a hill to die on eh? Why didn't he just have sex?

4.31 would get you into almost any university wouldnt it?

Presumably, although Harvard and Yale may not be willing to give scholarships for it. You would probably end up paying through the nose in tuition fees.

universities don't care about weighted meme GPAs

When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. You can be as smart as you want, but if you spend 10 hours a day on Jow Forums reading death of the white race articles that is all you are going to know. These people seriously believe they are the vanguard martyrs to some grassroots revolution, they don’t realize they are a small group of extremists on a pretty small website.

What do they care about? Money, minority quotas?

Unweighted GPA. Weighted gives you an extra point on your GPA for AP and half a point for honors. So in reality his GPA is probably around 3.2, 3.3.

There's this pervasive idea that society is teetering on the brink of collapse that I don't understand. It's not just Jow Forums a lot of people seem to think things are getting worse.

Extra-curriculars, sports, good scores on standardized tests like the SAT. Coming from money and influence doesn't hurt either.