She told me she doesn't care if my dick is small, she still loves me

She told me she doesn't care if my dick is small, she still loves me.

Attached: flat 1000x1000 075 f.u5.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

>he believes her

She's lying.

Future cuck

meanwhile she goes out when you're not home to bang tyrone and his 12inch cock

That's what they also say when they fuck tyrone when you are not home

Ofc she doesn't because she gets the real dick from the bull, you're just an emotional tampon

I am the Tyrone. She has a husband but she hates him.

Attached: KoAvFZk_d.jpg (640x715, 19K)

Why are americans obsessed with cuckolding and BBC?

women know how to please someone ears

first warning

lucky guy, don't lose that girl

cuck

Attached: after.png (1024x768, 266K)

*nglo genes

Source?

Attached: Снимок экрана (375).png (1920x850, 324K)

a morrocan made the same post

only here on Jow Forums™

brought to you by America™

Attached: 157_ev10_02.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

serious answer: since its inception, america has often used the racist imagery of a 'savage' black man stealing precious, beautiful, innocent white women, in order to enforce racist culture and law.

one of my favorite books is the Invisible Man, by Ralph Ellison, who writes a story to depict the african american experience. the book was written in 1952, and it still has some BBC shit going on. In the beginning, the black main character is forced to fight, and then a scantily clad or naked (I can't remember) white woman is brought out, and the white spectators force the black man to stare at her even when he tries to look away. Later in the book, a lonely drunk white woman demands the main character try to pretend-rape her, so she can experience being "taken" by a "savage" black. the character feels bad for her and just walks her home and leaves her when she falls asleep

I bookmarked it months ago but I forgot about it
Based

Attached: Снимок экрана (376).png (1920x812, 184K)

American "culture" poisoning the innocent mind of the morrocan

>since its inception, america has often used the racist imagery of a 'savage' black man stealing precious, beautiful, innocent white women, in order to enforce racist culture and law.
I thought that was a Jim Crow stereotype and that before the Civil War, Blacks were mostly depicted as lazy, docile idiots rather than aggressive beasts.

More culture than you, Joao.

Uhm sweaty does America have this?

why are americ*oids like this?

fuck, forgot to post the pic

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 67K)

people probably used both throughout history, using whichever probably sounded the most appealing to an audience of the time. I remember listening to a civil war podcast, and there were some quotes from southern politicians on how the north wanted blacks to marry southern white women, so I'd say that line of thought existed before jim crow.

I should add: that these quotes were from right before the civil war

Depends on who we're talking about. If it's a leftist, they want to pay reparations and atone for the sin of slavery and white supremacy. If it's a right winger, he might think of the black as an animal and also might hate women. What better way to degrade a women, they think, than to have her fucked by a black man.

It's fucked no matter which way you look at it.

Good for ya, pal. You've found love at last