The nightmare of living in a brown spic shithole surrounded by lower-class subhumans blasting loud reggaeton all day...

The nightmare of living in a brown spic shithole surrounded by lower-class subhumans blasting loud reggaeton all day along will never end

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2048x1536, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ubtkOzq-TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s a good thing I’m not allowed to buy a gun.

same happens in the suburbs with teens whose parents thinks money can substitute parents and buy them subs for their cars.

People who play loud music in public were raised like shit

here reggaeton niggers have 2 15" subs with a 3000W amp minimum

Attached: 1523284579777.jpg (597x519, 56K)

man shut up fool, you guys invented and revolutionized raegetton. I wouldnt be surprised if you blast raegetton yourself.

I used to when I was younger, also used to install car audio as a side job. I know from experience how cancerous all that shit is.

You deserve it for being a self-hating faggot.

lol youtube.com/watch?v=0ubtkOzq-TE

kek

he is just an edgy poorfag

If you had a USA flag I would believe you. I lived in Los Angeles for a few months and it was like this.

Brown people also do such things in my country.

And now with portable speakers people without cars can blast their shitty music too.

He is a gay autistic poorfag from northern Chile living on a pretty poor ghetto, he once posted his shithole neighborhood, he is a pretty sad individual and his family hate him.

DAME MAS GASOLINA

Study something and get to live in the first worlds part then

Congratulations, you've been posting this shit for 4 years now.. SHOULDN'T YOU HAVE FILED A NOISE COMPLAINT BY NOW?

Attached: Chile stap.png (850x308, 220K)

Attached: Capture.png (312x103, 19K)

>his family hates him

Try living next to Dominicans

I never did

Based