A rich European country that still can't control its mafia

>A rich European country that still can't control its mafia.
What the FUCK is Italy's problem?

Attached: Italy.jpg (500x301, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Mori
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Italy is based, fuck off mutt

Just merge mafia and the state

Attached: 1091133e-069f-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5.jpg (1440x810, 217K)

>russia calling people mutts
lol

You tell me.

Attached: italy44.png (1180x1434, 1.2M)

Silence mutt

We Italians just suck at everything, is the thing. If only we were as wise as the Jews...
t. Italian at vacation

Hey don't insult the Ostrogoth genes we gave the Italians.

jews are genetically italian

WOAH WHAT A CHAD

>On one occasion he had to preside officially at a high-level medical symposium, but, much to the displeasure of the participants, turned up one hour late for the opening address, explaining that he had been on his daily hour of horse riding. Far from offering excuses to the infuriated audience, he sharply cut short the protests with a famous phrase: "do less medicals, just drop your books and do more gymnastics, dedicate yourself to equestrian sports" (datevi all'ippica in Italian). The motto stuck and in the 21st century Datevi all'ippica still is a proverbial catchphrase to tell someone that he is incompetent and should try his hand at some unskilled job.

Attached: Achille Starace.jpg (784x1024, 394K)

>us calling people mutts
lol

Not him.
Not accurate, European Jews are pretty close to southern Italians because they were either rich people who hid being Jews in Rome or something (some writings from the time details Jews not getting cut/stretching the skin to look uncut while flaccid to blend in more)or slaves after the empire collapsed, anyways they mixed with Romans a lot and then they spread to Europe and stopped mixing as much usually even though I have a good friend who's blonde(even his eyebrows) and really pale with blue eyes and he has a huge family and he's half Swedish jew half German jew, would've passed for a 8/10 or even 9 and mistaken for Northern European if he didn't have a kinda crooked nose desu.

He’s right, takes one to know one.

The girl doesn't look arabic and she's a cutie

>shitaly
>Rich

Attached: 4A3DDFDD-7197-4F2D-B7C6-D6922B1BF04A.png (544x588, 40K)

USA court declares Italians to not be white.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 18.41.03.png (1350x792, 250K)

Italian film crew saved from execution in Africa because they aren't considered white.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 20.44.50.png (2084x252, 130K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Mori

Die retard

Ndrangheta alone makes 50 billion a year. Italy had president that were members. Its not so easy. Also why don't you stop Mexican cartels?

I still don't get why this image is used for banter against Italy
If I see the sun and I ask if that's the sun or the moon you don't laugh at the sun, you think I'm an idiot

that implies it's easy to identify the protesters

reminder that we would b rich as fuck and we wouldn't have problem with nigerian and romanian mafias if this actually happened.

>Also why don't you stop Mexican cartels
That's Mexico's job.

they look like south meds so its ironic

That's just an excuse. They're damaging your country like Italian mafia damages mine. They're difficult to stop because they have a lot of money and when you have that nobody ask questions.

the government itself is tied in with the mafia, many members of the parliament are often investigated for that reason

Just nuke us now, I can't take living in this shithole

it's over for us