LINK looking ready to move upwards past resistance in 3 days

Attached: Untitled.png (1110x694, 43K)

I think it's going back to 4k at least. Hope any anons interested bought the dip

Attached: gartman.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Pure speculation until mainnet

Yeah sure bud ta lmao

looks like giant bear flag

Aren't you a guy?

Aren't you a faggot?

Lol at the brainlets who sold and were thinking that it's going to dump back into the 2000s range. BTFO
NO ONE IS SELLING THEIR LINKIES ANYMORE

>names himself reluctant kneepad girl
>calls me a faggot

Screencapped.

Cool meme lines

Attached: 1530029630620.png (923x713, 16K)

Why? Gonna print it out and say, 'this user was right' every single day?

Price is irrelevant until mainnet is out.
Don't know why anyone cares about this obvious orchestrated pump n dump.

Is there any way this won't at least get to 1 until mainnet? They haven't even started marketing. Even if you are not a long term believer, what's your excuse for not holding a few months?

/ourgirl/ is probably working on a medium article right now to showcase Chainlink. We'll be at $1 or close to it by mainnet.

Where's the big dump, pal?

I agree. It is very irritating seeing this namefag constantly posting everywhere.

it's down like 15%+ from last night...

What the fuck is mainnet.

Attached: 1517415238932.jpg (947x747, 61K)

its when i come all over your mom's face and it dries up.

Leave.

What is the difference between a dump and a correction?

Nu-coiner pls go

>drawing meme lines on shitcoins
it's gonna dump by my calculations

Attached: 1523995305586.png (1770x742, 674K)

actually, it's only down 10.8% from the absolute top yesterday

if that's not the most obvious double top rejection at resistance I don't know what is. Stinkies should get out while they can.

"Mainnet" is short for Maintenance Network and it's where dreams turn into designs and courage into action. Many tokens try the mainnet. Many fall, but one remains.

Don't tell him. He doesn't deserve it. I hope Link wins though...

We are _\|~~LEGENDS~~|/_

Attached: IMG_0529.jpg (232x162, 13K)

It is time to join the right side, neets.

Attached: 1532992936134.jpg (1200x756, 924K)

God dammit, Reddit has officially arrived.
Edit: obligatory thanks for the gold kind stranger!

an idiot replying to an idiot, thinking that that idiot is correct, meanwhile the latter is replying to an idiot with a comment that reaches a level of idiocy that greatly exceeds the idiocy of the idiot who originally asked the question.

Everytime I see a graph like this, I know it is going to end up crashing and looking like a bubble. You guys scam me every time. Not Today.

Your Ascending Triangle will only play out if BTC continues another leg up.

BTC Dominance 48.1%

I wanna trade my BAT for LINK simce tgeyre similar price now, no memes pls, is now actually good time to enter?

Not yet, be patient.

When do you think/what should I look for?

the absolute state of summerfags

This chart was made on Jan 25th. The yellow line at the far left was too far out to show the date at the time, but the date marker is Aug 1st. This was the projected date for the start of the uptrend, and it really looks like it's going to go pretty big in the next few months.

Attached: LINKBTC.png (1778x615, 92K)

just say to NO to brain damage

Until the BTC CBOE ETF is rejected and everyone freaks the fuck out causing a 2 year bear market.

You guys would rather wait to win the lottery than work for a pay check huh. Well let me bring you back to reality for one second: you will never make it. You will never live a life above mediocrity. You will be staring at charts and decimal points for the rest of your life and no one will care.

Attached: pasta_leaf.png (839x1331, 788K)

Go wash some dishes somewhere or whatever it is you do.