IN ONE HOUR I WILL REVEAL THE BIGGEST NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF CRYPTO

YOU ARE NOT GONNA WANT TO MISS THIS ONE user

Attached: C7x4T1lXkAEjIrH.jpg (800x748, 47K)

!RemindMe 1 hour

Upvoted

CHECKED. I AM UNIRONICALLY NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL THIS NEWS BEFORE THE HOUR IS UP BUT IF SOMEONE GETS TRIPS I MAY MAKE AN EXCEPTION

can you send me an email?

If I get more (You)'s than OP I will reveal the news. I know it too.

NO THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE SHARED IN EMAIL FORM

kys we dont even want to know

no way trips? sweet, now what?!

hey guy PM me

Posting in high iq high quality high def thread.

Attached: 5654334E-9FBE-4629-8C92-DE3A91846E74.jpg (900x675, 66K)

(You)
(You)(You)(You)(You)
(You)

wtf happens in an hour

OP is gonna come out of the closet

A LOT OF YOU ANONS NEED TO STOP FUCKING AROUND IN THIS THREAD. THIS NEWS IS SERIOUS AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT SO STOP FUCKING AROUND

Secret revealed: op is a faggot

trips hoe

duuuh
i mean, "what are you gonna reveal"

fucking got

I'm pretty sure you are an attention whore and these 'news' are utter bullshit, but biz has been so boring lately that I'm willing to wait one hour just to read you going apeshit for the lulz only

Posting for the biggest build up and the greatest anticlimax in history

What was it?

I cant stay up this long, I have to wagecuck tomorrow

youyouyou

You're telling the CEO of iohk, founder of cardano and ethereum to wait? We'll be sure to return the favor if you ever have any questions about daedalus, zencash, ethereum classic, cardano, or the other projects we are working on. We also are building a cryptocurrency chrome extension. We currently have 8 engineers working on it. We are all in this space together. This is a complete waste of time for this conversation. The CEO of a major blockchain firm asks for a quick PM and the response is to kill the dialogue. Some respect would he nice for once.

roll

Attached: VeChain-price-predictions-2018-USD-VeChain-VEN-price-analysis-VeChain-News-Today-2.jpg (700x375, 28K)

Saged and reported

We already got trips OP fag, deliver

Spill the beans larper

ewe

CHECKED.

OP YOU BETTER SPILL THEM DAMN BEANS

OK I SEE THAT TRIPS HAS BEEN GOT. WELL I SAID I MAY BE ABLE TO DELIVER THE NEWS EARLY IN THAT CASE. I WILL ASK MY SOURCE AND SEE IF HE ALLOWS IT GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES. OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO WAIT THE FULL HOUR.

Op is a faggot, as usual.
Sage

Stop yelling

STRAP IN BOYS IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNIRONICALLY HAPPENING TONIGHT
CAP THIS

Attached: strap in.jpg (602x800, 113K)

You're the same schizoposter who posted about the Google trends for Bitcoin a few weeks ago aren't you

im literally shaking

We got trips but You're telling the CEO of iohk, founder of cardano and ethereum to wait another hour???

>more larpers
absolute country of biz

Attached: 1525462452329.gif (1200x850, 64K)

kek

fucking love these threads
cmon op!

Boring

user, you make me emphasize this yet again, and my good manners are known to wear off with time: do not talk to these people about timechain/prebitcoin.

holochain binance dex lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Larper said bitcoin was trending in 2006?

Rory dont you have a bull that needs prepping?

he's just going to tell us about how Bitcoin Cash will be supported by 70% of merchants in Cyprus

Attached: bitcoincash.png (2648x2406, 157K)

Check em faggot

hah you nigga bitch, checked.

Here op, trips.

TIMES UP user SPILL THE BEANS

He aint got shit. Sage this nigger yo

Hello Astro

we have another 40 minutes to go

keep this thread up..if op doesn't deliver we all report his post and get him a 3 day ban.

>literally shaking

Attached: fagop.jpg (267x189, 12K)

OK MY SOURCE SAYS THAT GIVEN THE TRIPS I CAN REVEAL THE NEWS A LITTLE EARLY

THE LARGE BITCOIN COLLIDER HAS FOUND ANOTHER PRIVATE KEY. THIS ONE BELONGS TO SATOSHI. THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE WHO NOW HAVE ACCESS TO THIS KEY AND THEY ARE CURRENTLY DISCUSSING HOW TO BEST HANDLE IT. MY SOURCE TELLS ME THEY ALL WANT TO DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE OF THE KEY AND NOT TOUCH SATOSHI'S COINS. HOWEVER THE PROBLEM IS THERE IS NO WAY FOR ANY OF THEM TO ENSURE THAT THE OTHERS WILL KEEP THEIR WORD AND NOT HAVE SECRETLY COPIED THE KEY. IN OTHER WORDS WE HAVE A HUGE CRISIS ON OUR HANDS. MY SOURCE IS NOT SURE HOW THIS WILL PLAY OUT BUT WILL UPDATE ME ONCE THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY

I’m fine with that.

OP got himself murdered

The news was simply too hot

FUCK DO WE SELL

so unlikely it's literally impossible. stupid.

> I will ask my source

And here we can see the exact moment when schizophrenia kicks in. Please note that the subject insists to write using caps, which could mean that he already lost it and is about to enter the "writing on the walls with poop" stage

I'm sorry that your parents have to deal with such advanced autism

Attached: gun.png (469x452, 277K)

ok.

i hate Jow Forums in the summer but i hate you more.

OP confirmed fag

Any proof? Of course not

i have the keys dumbass

I say we report him anyways

cruise control for cool

Attached: bitcoincoin.gif (200x200, 450K)

>large bitcoin collider

Easiest sage of my life.

It's real.

Confirmed larp.

fuck off. there is basically a 0% chance of this happening.

Attached: summer.jpg (846x479, 52K)

but for real didnt satorshi move some coins in his wallet a few days back?

you got satoshi keys, right... Move 0.1 btc and post proof faggot

where'd you hear that....biz? why don't you just look for yourself asshat.

whats the point of larping like this?

I wait for this stupid shit?

people like op are bored, like getting attention, and this is their way to pass the time

how much BTC does he have

About tree fiddy

worth a report time to ban op

op retard, satoshi mined each block to its own address so at most u have 1 block of 50 btc but its larping faggotry anyway so kys

TIEMS UP WHERE IT AT DOE?

BAN AND SAGE

check em_