/flag/ - /extraflags/

Helmond edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/bvk8KRNS
i.imgur.com/jrIBBqv.png

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

Attached: 1280px-Helmond_vlag.svg.png (1280x781, 67K)

Cool colours.

dont get it twisted tho

Inverted you mean?

"Mirrored" is more appropriate.

idk
i just wanted to write something

sorry

Is it possible to have this as my flag?

Attached: berber flag.png (1200x793, 37K)

we only work with official administrative division flags
so no

Tampa has reached a new level of flagtism

Based Tampa is based

only one way to find out

Attached: NikeFlags.png (750x475, 66K)

bump

san marino

Woah

this was my reaction upon seeing the rare flag san marino

yeah it's cool.

The rare flag San Marino

test

nice

top stuff

Ebin

potential sponsor found

Aha?

potential, we will see how good he can fight

:DD

Wooooords, don't come easy to me!

welcome to /flag/

smoking my last Gibraltar cigar

page 7 already wtf

imagine being bob dylan
I'd fucking kill myself

Attached: oc.png (2518x1024, 290K)

Attached: tampatrieste.png (693x216, 28K)

Attached: tampa trieste.png (2500x889, 3.34M)

Attached: pepeheart.jpg (1200x1127, 291K)

:3

gn /flag/

sleep well

gn fren

bump

this

gn

Can you only see the local/regional flag of someone if they have the plugin installed?

yes
you have to install and then set the flags yourself

sleep well

correct. All you gotta do is upload the plugin (it takes like 2-5 minutes) and you'll be able to see everyone's regionals. It's like 4chanx

You mean the regionals of those people who also have the plugin installed?

yes, only people with the plugin can show their flags

yeah the only people with regionals are the ones with the plugin. Regionals in the US's case being state -> county -> town. You select the flags from a list, and can choose whether to show only state, only state/county or all.

le bump

night trieste

picking classes tomorrow. Nervous af

so you back for good?

>changed the wiper motor in my car just to realize it was not faulty and the faulty part is actually most likely just a little electrical module that costs like 10 PLN and takes 5 minutes to change (wiper motor was 60 PLN and took an hour or two to change)
>wanted to make cookies but the oven shit itself while heating up while also overloading the fuses in fusebox and temporarily shutting electricity in my flat and now the oven doesn't even work anymore, this happening almost right after I had to replace the fridge and repair the washing machine
also a fuckton of other things on my mind I can't be bothered to write about
but I'm not even feeling down for some reason
anyway goodnight to you all, be yourself and keep your head up, shit's gonna get better but only if you make it so yourself

Attached: le porch faec.png (1133x713, 780K)

gambate

Attached: 527374_537728989575388_187721325_n.jpg (960x717, 103K)

im using memrise to learn french
feels better than duolingo

woah

bump

woahhhhhhhhhhh

what u doing besids bumping the thread?

incelposting

and getting nervous to pick classes tomorrow. gonna have to go to a nearby starbucks to do it since the wifi at this house is shit

when tomorrow do you have to do it?
is there any risk of a class closing if you pick late?

8am

well yeah if i want the right schedule with good profs. It all gets taken up quickly, and generally you don't get the schedule you want. I'll be in community college forever because of it.

Yeah, my semester's ending. I still have a lot of real-life obligations but I feel I'm at a point where I have a little more time for /flag/ each day now

i know this feel

Basé

memrise taught me a bad word (merde!) xD
im actually gonna start using both

For some stuff is better than duo but it tends to overwhelm you with words to revise after a while
Add me
Ebinbuddha

is ther another language learning plataform where i should add you?

idk how to add, add me
soyelfacundo

daily reminder that anki is good too if serious
i'll be getting back into languages this summer

I have assimil books but can't add you there : DD
Done

ship them? lol
any tips on memrise?
the page looks like has a lot of stuff and i dont quite get it

>ship them?
Nope xD
The only tip is follow the official courses progressively first and revise words as soon as they need. You'll see the blue watering thingy. it'll require a lot of dedication

I'll give it a try

Off to wagecucking
Later /flag/

i should sleep

Goodmorning.
I should look into one of these apps to properly get a grasp of Italian. I know Italian from TV more than I know French from school and I prefer Italian anyway but it's one of those things I keep pushing aside.

>implying

bump

yep...

sure

ok
one lol game and then sleep

bump

Do it :DD

Maybe.