Asians are collectivist bugmen

>Asians are collectivist bugmen
>Americans true indivi-

Attached: uhhh.jpg (468x374, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCuw9Zx8ZJOnjStiAWSZOKLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

city skylines, basically

for the record we had no say in suburban development, it was a combo of government social engineering and cash hungry real estate niggers

Nah, even that looks better

Attached: Download (1).jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Attached: Download (5).jpg (1024x576, 107K)

Attached: Download (7).jpg (1024x576, 88K)

americans may be fat and retarded, but they're no bugmen. they have extreme personalities

Like?

>flag
Am not surprised.
How do you get your cities to look so comfy? Mine end up like ass, even with mods.

>Like?
what? I'm saying that americans have personalities and they're not emotionless robots like chinese "people"

2000 assets
20 mods
16 gb ram completly used

Use the ones he got in his video description

Attached: Download (2).jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Forgot channel link
youtube.com/channel/UCuw9Zx8ZJOnjStiAWSZOKLg

Attached: Download.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

We have carnal materialism, our value is derived from imitating media and having sex. Chinks have the materialism where you have show everyone how much monetary success you have, diluting concrete to save money, and running over a crowd of people at the crosswalk if waiting for them will make you late for work.
That said, don't act any of your metropolitan areas aren't equally as fucked as ours.

Asians live in blocks of flats which is 10 times worse

That is actually showing individualism. Every house is basically like a enclosed area for one family only. Its not like they all share these houses.
I think there was even some sort of study how americans rather hide themselves in their houses therefore spending less time with the community, which would lead to worrying developments in the future.

>MUH INDIVIDJOOALIZUM
Have you niggers even had a single conversation with a woman?Their personalities are ALL fucking interchangeable. They all like shopping, they all watch generic series du jour on Netflix, they all wear the same clothes, they all have the same personalities, they all want the same men. It's fucking tiring. This is why I believe sex robots can replace women in the long run: precisely because the average woman is so fucking generic, with sufficient processing power you could create a program that mimics her down to a fucking T.

ok man

>Living in Murrican suburb is beautif....

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28_15-35-25.png (1196x638, 1.3M)

>Chinks have the materialism where you have show everyone how much monetary success you have
Yeah nobody flaunts things in the US or any other country

I won't even bother explaining how culture works to you chink.

>chinks are soulless
>my son was born, I must mutilate his genitals in cold blood

>anyone who questions my country is a chink

am i the only one that finds these extremely comfy and based(tm)?

Develop sapience first chink and then I'll explain the nuance between the chink and western zeitgeists.

Depends where. Rhodes Island people gave me the same robotic feel as Japanese

Idk what you faggots have against urban planning desu. OP's pic related give me a hard-0n, not gonna lie.

So you're saying they're very inefficient bugs

kek

Attached: pep3.jpg (334x334, 70K)

>grid cities are soulle-

Attached: riverwalk-eric-allix-rogers-01-2.jpg (2000x1325, 819K)

Attached: Rotonda, Florida.jpg (2201x1101, 832K)

Far better than sharing a building with hundreds of strangers who could burn you to death with their stupidity at any moment.

>a fucking circle