What's the spookiest and scariest region of Europe?

What's the spookiest and scariest region of Europe?

Attached: 1024px-Europe_subregion_map_world_factbook.svg[1].png (1024x783, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The brown region, obviously. Also who put Italy together with Greece instead of fellow Latin Med countries

The Balkans without a doubt have been and always will be the scariest region.

why do you think so

Gypsies and the most recent wars and massacres. I mean war was still going on when I was born.

Caucasus, I guess.

I think I would go with russia or ukraine. Because you got miles of failed industry and whole cities full of apartments that are completely empty and not maintained at all. Meaning they probably give off a very post-apocalyptic feeling.

That’s a dumb meme, Balkans are pretty safe as long as you don’t go to a guypsy hood or something. It’s much scarier to end up in some Muslim part of London

Are Baltic forests spooky?

Their forests are too small to have ghosts in them

Italy and Greece are eternal brothers

Nothing scary about Croatia though

Are ghosts thiccc??

Muslim bosnia

but Belarus and Ukraine do right? There's spooky stories and folklore about the forests?

all these sojboj yt boys saying balkans, maybe for you manlet midgets subhumans it is, but i feel home wherever i go here, i literally can go to bosnia right now and some family would feed me just because
also, croatia is safer than most of the western world LOOOOOOOOL
FUCK f*Rsties

Belarus unironically is all about village festivals and stem/production.

Austria. Nobody knows what happens there, not even Austrians

based and med slav pilled

Are you bragging about living in a violent 2nd world country?

We're black bvlss, we hate wh*Te sissies

Funny place, would visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

croatia is like i said less violent than most of the western world
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
COPE
bl*Cks are subhuman too, only we are normal

"Balkans" are more pathetic than scary.
I would say Western Europe and Russia are way scarier because the shit they do actually influences the world.

>let me tell you about my internet statistics
ew, you're some gayass faggot wh*Teboi

leave our country

>Netherlands and Luxemburg
>not with their German brethren

The Balkans, Russia and the rest and Turkey/Caucasus are the poorest and have many regions where you don't want to hang dead over a fence. The Balkan has been the problem child of mainland Europe for decades, but now they're pretty much calm, they still hate each other, but that doesn't matter. Some of their states are on a good way.
Russia is a shithole, Ukraine is fucked by war. Moldova and Belarus are shitholes. The Baltic states are doing pretty well, especially Estonia. Turkey and Azerbaijan are not very free countries and their region is probably the poorest because Armenia and Georgia aren't good either. So if you go by that measure, it probably is Turkey/Caucasus (if you count them as European), followed by Russia/Eastern Europe followed by the Balkan.

those are just FACKTZ

Red region

Attached: Chernobyl radiation map (1996).png (1398x1476, 545K)

the pinkish red

Can confirm

I live in there

Excuse me, your map seems to contain an error: Transylvania is, in fact, a part of Central Europe, NOT the Balkan Peninsula

Please amend this issue ASAP
Thank you

Transylvania

Attached: 1200px-Romania_Regions_Transylvania.jpg (1200x869, 347K)

is bigger than that

have you met Bald and Bankrupt?

Attached: murder_rates_eu.jpg (1024x697, 92K)

Romania.

Russia/Ukraine/belarus. Not the balts though. I say this because cannabalism is still strong in those countries and most of the people in their jails are unironic cannibals. Don’t go to Russia.

>bl*Cks are subhuman too, only we are normal
The kikes fear the ustasa

Italy and Greece are one and the same. Soon we will rise again and make Europe ours.

imagine this being your way to school

Attached: marseille.jpg (940x470, 109K)

...and then having to learn a stupid frog language at school.

South-Eastern Europe, Ural