Am i the only one that has a thing for american girls?

am i the only one that has a thing for american girls?

Attached: amalievorretmikkelsen.jpg (960x960, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5VjH53sQQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no. #metoo

Never met an american girl, don't know if I'd have a thing for them.

Only the white ones.

yes

The term ”american girl” is too ambiguous
Do you mean WASP girls? Blacks? Goblinas? Cajuns? Rednecks? Irish? Italians?

american white females with various european ancestry that results in perfectly smooth white skin and good facial structure

European mutts, I think. Americans are like lego. If you are lucky you can get a person with best features from every race

how do i find a MUTT girlfriend?

Attached: mia-melano-eating-ice-cream.jpg (3000x2000, 1.17M)

>blacked.com
>flag
well played

Only blonde stacies with overwhelming personalities

no i only like med
youtube.com/watch?v=h5VjH53sQQk

Yes. After my experiences dating here I no longer like American girls.

Why would you want one? They are high maintenance and the worst part- they are all about this “empowering women” drive. They actually believe it’s empowering for them to have casual sex. So they take pride in fucking chads for a while. Then afterwards they want to settle down with a nice guy who didn’t have casual sex.

Attached: 5681E995-C60D-44D6-8197-88CF8AB17C13.png (596x395, 274K)

American girls are shit unless they were raised on a farm or in the rural south desu. All the others are materialistic turbonormies

Oh yeah, they also feel that everything they do in life is special and they deserve recognition. #womeninaviaton #womeninmedia #womeninscience #womeninacsdemics #womenleadership #girlpower

but they do

This what deebly goncerns me. As if women by default aren't high maintenance and entitled enough. Amplifying that with the American feminist attitude. Yikes.

no, my eternal waifu of all time is american

Attached: yb.jpg (780x438, 106K)

I think Canadians are even worse desu. American girls are insane, but only about our issues. Canadian girls are insane over other people’s issues.

>be me
>dates a Canadian girl back in 2016
>we didn’t have sex on the first date (because I didn’t want to that quickly)
>she texted me that night and complained about it and asking what’s wrong with me
>she says “user. We live in a progressive society. People fuck on the first date. That is completely normal. I really wanted your dick tonight”
>that was a bit crazy to hear desu
>she also really liked PDA (which I hate)
>anyways
>US election happens
>she asked me who I voted for
>I say trump
>she looked straight at me and said “I didn’t know you hated women”
>then she says “I can’t believe we are dating”
>and she had this very serious look on her face like she was pondering all of her life
>she then starts to get loud and say how I’m oppressive toward women and minorities
>how I’m terrible for preventing a woman from becoming the US president.

Keep in mind. She’s not an American citizen

You idiot, why did you say you voted for Trump?

Because I did

>>how I’m terrible for preventing a woman from becoming the US president.
the vapid cunt archetype. you should have called her a retard.

and then grabbed her by the pussy.

Fuck. I don’t have contact with her anymore but I wish I would have asked her something. For only being a 20 year old girl, she was into rough stuff. Like, putting my dick down her throat until she would choke, or she wanted to be slapped and spat on ( I never did this and I’m glad I didn’t because of #metoo). But how can she be so pro high quality treatment and all of women, but she also wanted to be abused?

>putting my dick down her throat until she would choke
my ex-gf liked this too. bitches want to be dominated deep down, even if they say otherwise. females don't make sense, don't try to make sense of it.

Yeah, hopefully they'd like me back

They would. They love euro accents. Especially British. If you went to a bar here you’d have girls approach you just from hearing you speak