Greek anons, is it true that Greeks on the mainland, specially the Peloponnese, are whiter than the ones on the islands...

Greek anons, is it true that Greeks on the mainland, specially the Peloponnese, are whiter than the ones on the islands? How big is the difference?

Attached: Greece.gif (435x424, 29K)

Greeks are Turks in denial

Who cares desu

>is it true that Greeks on the mainland, specially the Peloponnese, are whiter than the ones on the islands?
No. It depends on the individual and the tan. Almost nobody cares about your shade unless you look like a gypsy.

How tanned do you have to be look like a gypsy?

Indian?

Pretty tanned. Also the facial features and presentation play a role. But even gypsy-colored folks won't be discriminated against if they dress normal and don't stink.

my father got refused entry once in a store because he looked like a gypsy

Assholes exist everywhere. I've been refused entry to clubs and I've been stared and followed at supermarkets despite being pretty white.

Some racism against gypsies exists, but it's usually limited to people who are annoying assholes anyway.

Greeks are second only to British in terms of whiteness, I don't see what your problem is.

Attached: ben-franklin[1].jpg (1149x1407, 438K)

How do gypsies dress?

It depends on the region, but the Maniots are the swarthier of all Greeks. Which kinda contradicts the Turk genes meme because Maniots were never under Ottoman rule and they're considered of the most "ancient" people on the land.

What is this new weird pet theory?

What does your dad look like

He was probably pretty dirty and repulsive, that's what he meant by gypsie. Because nobody, not even literal africans, are ever denied entry in shops if they're dressed nice and they don't smell.

Which ones are Maniots?
I don’t really believe the meme about Turks making Greeks or the Balkans in general brown desu. If anyone mixed with Turks they probably got assimilated into the Turkish community and then got expelled after independence.

A Greek (MENA gypsy)

They live in the middle leg of Peloponnese. After the fall of Constantinople immigrants flood the region to live in the mountains and created their own communities that remained free from the Ottomans. Mani is rocky as fuck so the only career paths they could take was pirates, marauders and mercenaries. Anyway the Turks left them alone because Mani is just mountains and rocks so it became a bastion of freedom and revolutionaries. They were never under Ottoman rule yet they're the most swarthier of all Greeks.

Why are Americans so obsessed by whiteness? Who cares lmao

Why are you Euros always so butthurt

do you curse god everyday,that you were born an albanian?