Roman Empire still exists and its name is Russia

First, regathering of the russian lands will happen. Then, securing the loyalty of the former vassals shall be. And finally, revenge against the old enemies.

Where Justinian has failed in its conquests they shall not.

Attached: C7H00zuXUAAZog9.jpg (1200x780, 242K)

kek

they first should stop stealing skyscrapers from asia.

>Its Russia

Yeah... No
Since the Pope got to crown Roman emperors at some point and it was him who crowned the German Kaisers they were the new Roman emperors.
Since the HRE fell after Napoleon and the Kaoser left after WWI there is no Roman Emperor anymore but one could argue that the EU is the new Roman empire

Thought it was Turkey
Roman Empire> Byzantine Empire > Ottoman Empire > Republic of Turkey

Biggest quality of Rome was copying the more superior ideas from their enemies and adapting them to your needs.

Stealing tech from USA and reverse engineering it like China does is what is needed. Given that they don't do it already.

Your pope is not a real Roman.

Yeah you are right but Constantine was who started giving him power

This isn't even WE tier, this is just cringe.

Sometimes I wish Russia never existed

Ivan III married Sophia Paleologue. Sophia was a niece of Constantine XI, the last Byzantine emperor. By the rules and laws of inheritance followed by European monarchies of the time, Ivan could claim that he and his offspring were heirs of the Roman Empire

I have some Russian blood in me, does this mean I'm a Roman?

So if the Pope crowns the Prince of Monaco, he would be the New Roman Emperor?

Sure.

Attached: roman-centurion-1.jpg.cf.jpg (640x400, 53K)

No the Pope cannot crown anyone anymore.
But he did crown the German Kaisers as Roman Emperors when he had the power to do so

>pic
They should first get the trillion euro cluster fuck of T-50 working.

I mean the Eastern Roman Empire still existed when the Pope crowned Otto.

>Eastern "Roman" Empire
Inb4
>
>
>

holy based... my ancestor...

As much as I hate Bongs, I have to admit they at least had enough decency not to claim the title of """Roman""" """Emperors""", unlike certain other European powers.

Andreas Palaiologos was the rightful heir to the Empire, and he sold his claim to Ferdinand II. Spain is the rightful sucessor to the Imperial title, especially since they still have a monarchy and your nation doesn't.

We did not claim to be the heir.
We WERE the heir

>implying there was continuity of rule between the byzantine and ottoman empires

>Roman Empire still exists and its name is Russia

We lost in 1917(and FUBARed still), so stop this stupid shit

Navalny pls.

Ahem

Attached: Rome.png (1600x1954, 367K)

cope

>the neologism "Byzantine Empire" was coined only in 1557 by a German historian, Hieronymus Wolf, in his work Corpus Historiæ Byzantinæ

"Byzantine" is a German psy-op because HRE annual tributes of 30,000 guldens to Roman Empire (aka Ottoman Empire) since 1533.

>Ferdinand was to be considered as the King of Germany, and Charles V as the King of Spain, and they were equal to the Grand Vizier of Ottoman Empire. Moreover, they were banned to count anyone as 'Emperor' except the Ottoman Emperor.

Attached: 50.png (1000x2133, 915K)

>West Rome
>The Part of Rome with Rome
>Illegitimate

No

Rome wasn't a capital of Roman Empire since ~244 year ever. Constantinople (Constantine = constant, steadfast, ple = polis = city) = Castle City or The Eternal City aka New and only Rome.

>Ignoring truth
debil