Message to all Muslims in Australia/the West: remain especially steadfast in the upcoming month of Ramadan...

Message to all Muslims in Australia/the West: remain especially steadfast in the upcoming month of Ramadan. The consumerist worshippers of the cross will try to lure you into apostasy with their parties, their drinks, their gluttony, their junk food and their fornication. But keep your faith in God. We will win. In this life and the next.

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

>consumerist worshippers of the cross will try to lure you into apostasy with their parties, their drinks, their gluttony, their junk food and their fornication.
Why, exactly?

Attached: douh6cr41tt01.png (680x515, 491K)

They want our BMCs at their parties to satisfy their women

have sex

-in the confines of an islamically valid marriage

Is this the Muslim incel thread

Just to remind you that the person who makes these obnoxious posts is an Iraqi who turned to Islam to project his insecurities after having been severely mocked a shitskin after posting his selfie LMAO

>shooting palestinians
Based and redpilled fellow pede.

Attached: yukari jesus.jpg (1024x688, 123K)

Me and the Iraqi poster are different people.
Iraqi user got bullied off of here after being told his pan-Arabism meme was a meme.

>Muslim incel
No such thing at any such point in time I could easily import a fertile, (legally) young wife and have ten to twelve children (which I will).

I work at a brewery so not drinking is off the table for me along with actually fasting since I have hypoglycemia but I don't fornicate nor care for consumerist culture

Not true, you once already admitted to being the person I'm referring to, it's fairly easy to recognize when you're always using the same picture for these posts.
You are a weak, spineless, pathetic little bitch. Surrounding yourself with a strong community won't help you any further out with that.

Isnt Bosnia a muslim country?

I for my part am not, nor is this fainthearted wimp, deep down he knows it.

>Not true, you once already admitted to being the person I'm referring
post the link and let me see

Do you have to taste the product as part of the job or something?
If someone says he’s Muslim you shouldn’t doubt it without reason

Yes, I do quality control and we do taste tests frequently.

What, am I now supposed to dig for a specific comment through several months of archived threads in order to prove something?
I have no reason to justify my claims, you on the other hand need to clarify plenty things with yourself.

Clarify what exactly? And if you make claims you should be willing to back it up

Since my attempt failed to expose you for the embarrassing, pathetic person you really are, apparently because I lack the ''evidence'' in form of a single comment that is supposed to mean something in spite of knowing with a 100% certainty that it is you, let me turn this over into a benevolent, deeply personal advice from me - stop seeking approval from others, you even let your wish to be accepted dictate your beliefs. No one, and I mean no one can give you happiness except yourself.

Based

Thanks mate you seem like a nice guy but I guarantee I'm not the iraqi. Lots of people have taken my pic and larped as me