Do you have any real frens other than Jow Forums?

do you have any real frens other than Jow Forums?

Attached: DiHkwiIU0AECua8.jpg (750x747, 47K)

Yes and a GF

Why would I want to socialize with the people I live with when I can shitpost with people around the world?

yes, but all of them are girls, I'm not gay or a tr*nny tho

Attached: 1550112994176.png (1787x1746, 286K)

Yes but I still find time to mope about having no gf

No, actually
hurts to admit, thanks for reminding me

how the heck do you have frens but no gf

your welcome britbong

Because making friends is easier?

lol its literally the opposite

unless they are legacy frens from school

I have zero (0) real friends
I have zero (0) virtual friends

no user everyone on int is your fren!

me too leaf
I would ask if you want to be friends but that would break the status q

I have the same situation. I don't feel it's weird, friends are a more casual relationship than a gf

yes but no bf sadly

Not really, but I'm bad at both so I guess I don't really know.

I have two childhood friends

Tb h I have lots of friends. Also my city is small so I know everyone

no
and i dont consider you friends either
its more like a not very efficient self help group kinda thing

No. I want to cease existing.

Yeah, quite a few.

tfw no bf though

i have a large weiner

That's not terribly important to me m8.

No, and I would not consider Jow Forums to be a friend. I can't make friends either irl or online

I lied

What a strange thing to do on an anonymous forum.

Also you realise I'm a man, right?

Did you see his flag? Of course he did.

yes and they all are bulgarian because I grew up there, and here people that I most communicate with are either russo-bulgarians or besarab bulgarians, can't stand russkies

fair point

>can't stand russkies
Why's that?

I have irl frens but I feel insecure because they do so much better in life.
I try to get over it but it is hard.

How do you guys have 0 friends? Do you just not go outside? What about school? Even the nerds and losers at high school had friends.
I've been a newfag since 08, surely I'm not an outlier?

Attached: D4bFNUyX4AASoYW.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

After graduating college it is really hard to make friends, and I'm in my thirties now and it is impossible. I only had like two friends in college, but after that and moving it is really hard, people start to have families and don't have time for it and even if they do they just stick to their old friend group and don't try making new ones.

Even on the internet I have a hard time befriending anyone, and it doesn't help that at this point the only people who want to do that seem to, again, be teens/college students who don't want to talk to me because I'm old.

>tfw no internet friends or real life friends because I hate people

Attached: 1554692274546.png (750x613, 275K)

Not having friends is a first world problem.

based

post feet

your turn

Attached: 134466235652.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Once you lose the designated friends you had in school, it's really hard to make new ones.

I wish I could be your friend user

Im good at talking with strangers. i can initiate conversations, Talk for hours. But in the end maybe i just turn out to be a very boring or repulsive person for them because no one wants to talk with me after that. :P

My best friend killed himself last month. I hadn't talked to him in a long time, I guess he was isolating himself. Oddly enough, because of this tragedy I've been talking more with old high school friends.

>haven't had friends in years
>co worker invited me to play smash with him and his friends next week
I'm scared bros.

Yeah, not many friends though. I'd like to meet interesting people around the world in real life, not just on the internets.
Just bee yourself.

No.

maybe just take a shower first next time

you have to be 18 to post here

How about social clubs user? Got any hobbies?
Join a swimming club or even just the gym? What about your job?
It is a lot harder, but not impossible. Even old folks make new friends at the retirement home.
Do you babble on and on? Just let the other person talk, people generally prefer the sound of their own voice, you're not alone. Just let them do their thing
Yes I stole that from HTWFAIP, because it works
That's sad that you can't read properly user. I hope you find a friend

Attached: Houthimastersniperrpg.webm (480x360, 338K)

I have 2 frens. One from school and I associate with him rarely if ever. Other one is on a suicide watch. Buddies from the same thaiboxing gym don't count as friends.

Yes, quite a lot of them. There are two groups I have been part of for the majority of my life.
I could have more, but I am pretty critical when it comes to friends. I only want to surround myself with people I can trust and depend on when necessary.

Attached: 1555960476370.gif (498x345, 250K)

I shower 2 times everyday