>think nothing of americans clapping
>come to this board
>now get irrationally angry every time I hear a crowd clap at some stupid shit
thanks int

>watching endgame
>stranges portals open
>entire theater full of black people starts clapping and whoopin and hollerin

I along with my co-passengers clapped after an American pilot landed our plane

A good crosswind landing deserves applause.

youtu.be/0FAwoR2O-2g?t=74

>clapping when the plane lands
based

>"dude i was on a holiday with my girlfriend and imagine my shock when she clapped when the plane landed. Like what the fuck, who does that, lmao"
cringe

clapping in an airplane is entirely respectable.

There is literally nothing wrong with applauding a landing

Not nearly as annoying as when one of them starts saying OHMYGOD and the other NPCs chime in.

Not dying on a plane kinda deserves applause... after that whole 9/11 thing and what not.

based

I prefer having my plane flown into an American building, thanks.

They clapped several times during endgame at the theater yesterday

this, but unironically
There was either a woman or soyboy (hard to tell) who was like "WOOOOOO" scene where Captain Marvel got head-butted by Thanos and was unaffected. Fucking hate Los Angeles.

For the longest fucking time I thought the whole “Americans clap way too much” was a meme, then i watched endgame and the whole fucking theater clapped at stranges portals, holy fuck it’s not a meme

That's why I never see movies in theaters anymore unless its on a date or something. People are insufferable.

>[WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP]
>[WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP]
>[WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP]

Attached: Miaumiau.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=DN1NFy-WKW0

weird... no lights
The same dude that said that was the only survivor of the crash

>guys I now hate it when people express enjoyment in public places because a bunch of yurofaggots on that Mongolian pizza delivery forum told me it was bad!

Attached: soi.png (1159x665, 231K)

This but unironically. Jow Forums introduces me to new things to get mad about I otherwise would have been indifferent to.

It's not an America vs Europe thing, dumb dick. You can despise people acting like chimps without sucking Euroid cock.

Bit bent clapping when a plane lands its like clapping when a door closes by itself because its got one of those things on

I’ve watched too many documentaries about horrific crashes to not hear it in my head like this Jesus. The worst ones are the ones where that is the only thing you can hear.

>tfw you watched too much Mayday and Seconds from Disaster to feel comfortable to go back onto a plane

O its not, meaby in last century. I can understand in poor countries but first world, unaccountable.

Almost like that jarhead scene when they wach ride of valkyrie, but its soy insed of mariners.

This.

What taxiway you enter the ramp?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOOKQlEe5s&ab_channel=H89SA

>this is the first world so everyone needs to be an ingrate

Do you clap when you get of the buss user, or you walk up to him and thank him.

They are only friendly to you when you snap.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8

too many coincidences

Attached: artworks-000180753258-rapzca-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I remember the first time in the USA I saw people clapping in a cinema wtf. Who are you even clapping to? Those people aren't behind the screen Americans...

hahaha stupid americans!

Boeing landing without a crash is an event worth clapping for.

Italians also clap in planes.

I've always fucking hated it when people make noise in movie theaters though, unless it's laughing at a joke in the movie or clapping at the end.

>watching capeshit
>PAYING for capeshit
You are the problem.

>it's an entire flight crew gets food poisoning so a former fighter pilot passenger has to land the plane with assistance from his ex episode

Attached: 1535723962833.gif (480x270, 1.69M)