NPC - the nation

NPC - the nation

Attached: g78h9om.jpg (2916x1774, 402K)

I'm surrounded by NPCs unirocally

Fuck america

>muh hammed

Attached: 1548642282310.png (714x656, 78K)

For me its andy robbo

Attached: andy-robertson-liverpool-1534760536.jpg (950x634, 101K)

why

incredibly based

he likes your curves

Americans are cute

fuck you guys tb h, I just want to browse Jow Forums without feeling like a piece of shit for living here

haha fuck you cunt

This

I want everybody to get nuked

It's your fault you were born in America. I hope you get in a war with Russians and annihilate each other once and for all. Just imagine a clean world with no dumb ignorant mutts and vodkaniggers

kek

Yes but if Russia is gone and America is gone that means no more Russian hegemony of the Baltic sea and no more NATO to defend Norway and Denmark. You know what that means right? Eesti :3

jesus christ user stop taking things so seriously. Euros have some things good but we also have things for them to be jealous of.

And you know what THAT means, right Sven?

This, the nature, the insane variations of fast food, how easy it is to get guns, the potential for really big street trips.
Fuck I really wanna camp in yellowstone.

i'm a NEET that browses Jow Forums all day, it's warping my reality.

Attached: psych pepe.jpg (692x666, 138K)

why do you fags have to smother everything in our faces all of the time? I never see Euro bait threads

Attached: enough apu.jpg (237x212, 3K)

All things in moderation user

you don't have to make bait threads to make fun of euroquirks; they do it themselves

Did you get redpilled on the insanity of America to the point that any exposure to american culture and mentalities makes you feel sick?

Sassy muhammad loving swedes have nothing on us, your people are feminine cowards with no dignity, so cut that delusional imperialist shit you have in your mind, you have nobody in your cunt to exercise it

yes

Gay.

>It's your fault you were born in America. I hope you get in a war with Russians and annihilate each other once and for all. Just imagine a clean world with no dumb ignorant mutts and vodkaniggers

Attached: 15412928587651.jpg (622x622, 55K)

yes but going outside quickly makes this feeling go away because it doesn't reflect the reality.

Based Russia.

>gets called npc
>reacts with generic insults
really makes you think

Attached: 1555599086344.png (225x225, 62K)

go outside and have sex

It is just banter lad, I don't know where any of us would be without you guys :)

means you're getting anexed by the remaining nato countries.