Going to Canada this summer

I'm going to Canada this summer in Halifax.
What should I expect there?

Attached: 15562045692046.png (850x658, 726K)

temperatures so low that your brown skin can't handle

Attached: 1497010756275.jpg (800x572, 157K)

I heard last summer was pretty hot in Canada.
The heat of the summer will defend me.

Attached: 155730372549.png (850x1353, 565K)

"Pretty hot" for a Canadian is still like a 5-10 degrees range you know that?

Summers in Canada can go up to 35℃ nigga, so pretty fucking hot

you're pretty fucking hot ;]

I can get comfy with such temperature.
get dabbed on Poolan

Attached: 1556323027463.png (595x842, 467K)

wow
that came out of nowhere :l
thanks for the compliment i guess, you're also hot

>What should I expect there?
Gaysex

Attached: 1521495561313.jpg (1024x768, 542K)

hot!

cute ruski boys...

honestly I should have expected this coming when I discuss about Canada

Why the fuck would any foreigner go to Halifax?

I'm going to see my family and check if it's a fitting environment to continue studying there.

>summer
depends where. Most of the country will be 30°C and humid as hell. Mosquitoes if you go camping, too.

Canada is only really worth visiting for the natural climate, most people don't really care about the history of such a small nation, so seeing the "historic" Smith Mill or some canal probably won't do it for most.

If you're coming for the summer, and you're in the eastern half of the country, find a way to rent a cottage up in the Kawarthas or a nice lake somewhere, and spend time canoeing, hiking, relaxing, etc. Or, rent some camping gear and go out to a national park like Algonquin with someone who knows what they're doing. Personally, some nice campgrounds I've been to in Southeastern Ontario are Balsam Lake, Arrowhead, Killbear and French River for a canoe trip.

Alternatively, head to the east coast like Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and even east Quebec. You may enjoy the maritime atmosphere, it's a cute quaint place, the food is good, and QC is one of the nicest cities in Canada IMO. Make sure to eat as much lobster as you can

Attached: c1.png (1440x720, 111K)

sounds comfy.
I like natural environment.
Is it fun to go to a camping trip there?

very, probably one of the best places in the world to do it.

That said, I have no idea what the best parks and campgrounds are on the east coast, I'd say do some research and check out some reviews. The difference between a good and shit place is sizeable and can make or ruin a stay. If you have oil sheikh money, or at least enough spare change for a return ticket to the west coast, check out Banff National Park in Alberta, it's one of the most beautiful places in the world. I'd also recommend the Yukon with places like Nahanni National Park, but those are very remote and I'd only recommend it if you're very experienced.

All in all though, five days or a week in some decent tents, a couple rented canoes and some nice campfires is really enjoyable, I'd highly recommend it

here's a photo I took at Balsam Lake National Park last summer, most less-remote campgrounds will have this vibe. Try and reserve ahead though, they fill up quick. I'm talking a month or more ahead of time, I often book at the beginning of May. And try and find a place away from the families and screaming kids, they ruin a comfy night if you're not careful. There are camp sites with power at a few national parks that have them, they might be better for someone who just wants to relax and not worry about boiling water or cooking on a gas stove or fire, but they're more at-risk of having noisy families nearby, so it's up to you to decide what your priorities are.

Attached: IMG_20180802_074200-01.jpg (3947x2220, 1.92M)

Halifax was historically a final destination point for black slaves fleeing the US. Their descendants still live in the city, and they behave much the same as their brothers and sisters to the south. Halifax has the highest crime rate of any Canadian city east of the prairies. Have fun.

Thank you very much user.
> Manitoba and Saskatchewan have the highest violent crime rates. The chart below also shows that Saskatchewan has the highest provincial assault rate, and that Manitoba has the highest provincial sexual assault rate, robbery rate and homicide rate of any Canadian province
umm you sure about that user?

Attached: 1537330572493.png (700x800, 598K)

>Halifax has the highest crime rate of any Canadian city ///east of the prairies///.
> Manitoba and Saskatchewan have the highest violent crime rates. The chart below also shows that Saskatchewan has the highest provincial assault rate, and that Manitoba has the highest provincial sexual assault rate, robbery rate and homicide rate of any Canadian province
>umm you sure about that user?

Nice reading comprehension, retard

When I reach there, I intend to sexually assault any female I encounter

based

>> Manitoba and Saskatchewan have the highest violent crime rates

Like I said, Halifax has the highest crime rate east of the prairies. Saskatchewan and Manitoba are the prairies, and their cities are full of drunken injuns. Most of eastern Canada is very safe, with the exception of Halifax because it is full of blacks.

oh I didn't check the "east of the prairies" part
give me a break I just slept for 4 hours today

Nova Scotia is somewhat frequently called “Mississippi of the North” in media because everyone is so racist. There’s a culture of being outwardly polite in general, but everyone will hate you deep down. This means you will get passed over for shit like promotions/many other opportunities, and local girls will have no interest in your kind. It is not in your interest to move there on a long-term basis.

Attached: A8D0E7B3-981C-4408-A86E-84CD8F022972.jpg (750x1202, 550K)

Not planning to stay forever there.
I wanna be able to travel the world.

Attached: woofwoofgirl.png (519x434, 120K)