I wish I was Belgian every single day of my life

I wish I was Belgian every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional Belgian princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Aleksander, Stefan, Todor, Camille, Valentin, Florine, and Helma.

I wish I was living in the countryside of Flanders, in a small village, with castles and splendid architecture every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. Belgian women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke, use bidets, drink wine, eat delicious pastries, and freely be nude.

Attached: belgium-flag.gif (450x300, 3K)

This is what an ascended mind looks like

Everything in Belgium is better in either NL or FR.
Whatever you like about them is stolen from a culture above or below them so i do not understand your focus on them

they're better than both NL and France

Yet another attempt to hide Belgium and its riches from foreigners. Belgians have one of the highest standards of livings in the world, a relaxed pace of life, a stunning country located at the crossroads of europe, fantastic beer, and so on..

>fantastic beer, and so on..
Ok, go on
How? Their infrastructure? Healthcare? BPM? Its all shit compared to their neighbours.

I like Belgium, i like their relaxed attitude and their language but you need more for a comfy country.
Their roads are horrible, their supermarkets are expensive and their divided country is inefficient.
Flanders should just join us.

You seem really jealous, seething, and inferior right now. What's the matter?

>ur so mad right nowww
Im trying to have a normal discussion with rational arguments, you are welcome to join

>*hits submit*

Attached: 1555235488598.jpg (474x468, 30K)

you're just being a seething, butthurt dutchlander

>greatest Belgian source of pride
>actually invented by French people
How do they cope?

Attached: french-fries.jpg (2000x1111, 300K)

Your lack of arguments regarding this topic is clearly upsetting you, i cant help you with that

I thought Belgians were famous for their waffles

i don't have to argue because i know i'm right. you're just asshurt

ok calm down, im not gonna ask for arguments from you any more

do you need attention dutchanon? are you jealous wittle boy?

here's a thread, just for you. stop crying now wittle baby :3

this but unironically

well lick my ass then at least

Ok this is getting embarrassing.
You really should not start a thread if you get angry this quickly

>Their roads are horrible, their supermarkets are expensive and their divided country is inefficient.
and I care because...?
What interests me more are the forests of the Ardennes and the canals of Bruges, and its unique mix of French and Dutch culture. Basically I want to live in a real life Tintin comic album and none of your arguments will stop making my dream a reality.

Attached: 1555662098751.png (800x483, 134K)

>and I care because...?
Well you did claim they have one the highest living standards in the world, their bad infrastructure and high supermarket prices do not represent that.
>What interests me more are the forests of the Ardennes and the canals of Bruges
True, pretty. But French cities like Marseilles and Nantes are better imho.
>its unique mix of French and Dutch culture.
That i understand, but i see it more as a lack of own culture.
>I want to live in a real life Tintin comic album and none of your arguments will stop making my dream a reality.
Ok good for you, im not trying to, im just disagreeing with you

you're the mad on here

>you're the mad on here

Attached: 5gw3ik.jpg (309x163, 6K)

told him