I threatened to kill myself to my ex girlfriend if she doesn't borrow me some money and I lost them gambling...

I threatened to kill myself to my ex girlfriend if she doesn't borrow me some money and I lost them gambling, now I'm waiting for my grandma to leave the house so I can steal her money she needs to pay the bills

Attached: 366ddbaf2d2304cabc2f665963837d78.jpg (320x247, 15K)

what the fuck dude

cringe

I cannot feel sorry for retards.

its ok user, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

>I threatened to kill myself to my ex girlfriend if she doesn't borrow me some money and I
my dear lord what a mess of a life

It's tough b

you suck

Attached: kys.jpg (582x1024, 142K)

disgusting gypsy scum

>I threatened to kill myself to my ex girlfriend if she doesn't borrow me some money
She should have let you do it

>now I'm waiting for my grandma to leave the house so I can steal her money she needs to pay the bills
Wtf just dont pay them
Move to Hungary or something

Kys normie

go for it user

If you kill yourself you wont make it to gamblers hell

hmm

Tbqh grandma deserves it for rearing someone that eventually gave birth to a piece of shit which is you.

Aren’t Germans supposed to be hardworking, industrious, and fiscally conservative with regards to personal finance?

>German flag
>German
what did the Mexican mean by this?

Unanständig.

get help for your gambling fren

you arent going to make it you piece of shit

>what the fuck dude
>cringe
>I cannot feel sorry for retards.
>you suck
>disgusting gypsy scum
>She should have let you do it
>Kys normie
>Tbqh grandma deserves it for rearing someone that eventually gave birth to a piece of shit which is you.
>Unanständig.
>you arent going to make it you piece of shit

Attached: soyboy10.gif (365x400, 551K)

Lmao tell us some more funny shit you’ve done

How do you get addicted to gambling? The only time I steal money off my girlfriend is for heroin and I always put it back before she notices. Get yourself sorted out, Günther

kys

I want OP to be my boyfriend. Too bad I'm also a NEET and can't hand him money. But maybe it would be a great motivator for me to get a job.

>borrow me some money
Dumb turk

Please don't do this. They are your frens.

Why do you want to hurt your grandma like that? Have some dignity and find a job parassite

based
try a bank next, step your game up to the big leagues

Attached: 1374773335.png (1000x1000, 177K)