At what age does being completely inexperienced romantically become seen as weird?

At what age does being completely inexperienced romantically become seen as weird?
I turn 20 this summer

Attached: 8304BF71-612C-47EF-90E6-7FBD44856E33.png (205x246, 4K)

I'm 23 and I know it's too late

who cares?

same but I am 22, at this point how the fuck do you even explain to someone your situation

you don't, it's over

Just turned 20, its over
Closest was not knowing how to stop an autistic chick at a party keep following me around and holding my hand.

Attached: 1555795234638.png (548x560, 629K)

Get a Russian girl.

Get a Russian girl.

Get a Russian girl.

Get a Russian girl.

>beeing an incel in italy/sweden

wasted

A long road awaits you, user...

italian girls are impossible to get unless you're a chad/foreigner

15 or 16. we used to bully all the virgin guys in 9th grade. fucking pathetic freaks

why?

Can confirm Italian girls love frenchmen

they have absurd requirements and too high self esteem, patriarcal society

Even like 5/10s? How come they are so picky? When ive been to italy i thought that you have to be realy outgoing an funny to get them. So nothing for an autistic unfunny g*rman like me. But still you have some stunning qts.

It's too late around 45 when your dick stops working normally.

especially 5/10s, they all act like daddy's princess

>/foreigner
this is because having sex with foreigners means that it can be anonymous as they are eventually leaving

also because of how self-hating italians are in general

It's not. I had a breakdown over being khv when I turned 23 and flipped things around. Now I've had lots of sex and experience only a few months later. Still get really lonely though since I don't have an ltr like all my friends do.

america is easy mode

22 and am the same, I guess it's over

I really doubt that is the case
sex is a human need (or is as strong as one) so when there is anonymous sex available girls get on it

my point is true, since Tinder doesn't work in Italy either

tell Benedetta i still have uncleared feelings for her that i couldnt articulate when we were together
It was religion in the end that made our end
But i kept trying to explain to her that it is tribal/area thing more than religion
I cant renounce Christ for some nigger feet kissing voted for cuck that is supposed to represent the will of the Holy Spirit but not even could i say that to her but i couldnt articulate myself on a foreign languages enough
We spoke on our own language, mixed with my yelling on home language with english/italian of what i could pick up from my visit there
I will never forget her or her family and how i was welcomed and included there from the getgo
Almost the same way my family would include her and hers folk if she had any with her
She wasnt a 10/10, more like an 8
But it wasnt looks that brought us together, it was more the thing of the soul that made contact
There is still time for us but we are getting near our 30s each year

I never used it since I study in a 150k inhabitants city, but I wanted to try it in torino or milano this summer, is it really completely useless?

Europe is. Much higher population and population density.

Getting laid is easy these days, try harder

unless you're an actual Chad with an instagram full of exotic travel pics and shit like that, yes.

not Italy

pls explain how can an Italian hate anything about Italy or himself

>think I'm asexual
>realize I'm just gay
>at 22
>no romantic or sexual experience

Attached: 1551260249742.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Worth a shot man, my city only has a population of 93000 and this was my tinder after only a couple of days.

Attached: 24223369-1E79-4ED4-A6CC-F5FBBF5A5CD4.jpg (640x1136, 96K)

how chad are you? I haven't got a match in 1 month and my city has about a million pop

I am normally the one turning down women so I must be doing something right

Attached: 1471988357342.png (512x512, 240K)

don't use tinder it's for suckers

I'm a decently good looking 186cm dude with crippling social anxiety and social retardation, I was willing to try it because it may mask those problems

Compare Italy to any American state. It has 60 million people while our largest is only 40 million.

incel freak

fuck you then, you'll have 1000 match in 1 day

god damn I hate this world

25...something is wrong with me.

What did you do to fix yourself? Please tell in detail

t. 21yo skellington

Attached: image.jpg (1486x889, 981K)

I've dated Italian girls they aren't very difficult

chad+foreigner is ultra easy mode

I'm 26 and I would say that the turning point is somewhere around your first year of university. If you still didn't have a girlfriend then, you can always use a dumb excuse like "girls in my hometown are all ugly rednecks haha" or something, but at this point you have no excuse anymore

I'm 170cm lol, I don't fit into any chad stereotype

this

Stopped being a shut in. Got on Grindr because I'm a fag. Eventually I got to fuck with cute guys.

>Not being a wizard

170cm doesn't feel so small in Italy.

t. 175cm did erasmus in Italy

vile

22 here, I get along, I tease some girls and they tease me back but I'm still a KV
>iran
how tho? don't you males have it easy?

175 is still manlet tier

What the hell am I supposed to do?

Attached: 1496234965112.jpg (400x323, 51K)

get a russian girl

>At what age does being completely inexperienced romantically become seen as weird?
and even if you managed to get some experience, it's still weird if you have little experience. I'm 19 and have only kissed one girl and people (especially girls) find it very weird

I think it's extremely unlikely that someone will find out he's attracted to the same sex after his 22 anniversary

No, harder in fact.

How is getting a gf in Iran like?

fuck you, gays have it easy these days.

I match with people but never message them, whenever I do it just goes nowhere

Romantically? You're probably fine for a few more years. Sexually? Get on it sooner rather than later, even if it's paid for.

it's over

unrionically this, I was a late bloomer, I had a shit haircut when in highschool no confidence and looked too skinny, no jaw or chin made my nose look huge

senior year I lifted , got a haircut, finished puberty grew a big jaw and chin. Had a bunch of compliments from girls and phone numbers too, but as soon as I was becoming chad I had I graduated lol

then when I was 18 i went on my first real date and got a kiss, and got a bj at 19 at a party and a first real long term girlfriend at 19 too.

im pretty sure I would feel pretty fucking mind fucked if i was 20 and never even touched a girls hand

I started dating when I was 23

at that point is too late, you are building blocks over ruins, nothing will last as you have no infrastructure

haha imagine that

15-16

have sex

that doesn't count.
a gay person fucks 100s of other people every year
straightoids like myself have it rough

the shit that the entire med suffers from right here

>14

>OP is Swedish

Kek I thought it was the Italian dude based on how he's commenting so fucking much.

that's more of the ideal age , anything younger and you will get sued for pedophilia even if your 14 as well

I'm desperate, I know I just have to accept that I lost at life but I just can't do it

there's some truth in this. It works worse than in other countries

dating isnt a thing, you only get married

Realistically, probably around age 24-25.
Most people get married for the first time around ages 29-31 iirc.

maybe in America. Here a lot of people fucks before 16 and I doubt its illegal. I'll say after 16 it starts to be weird.

I had my first kiss at 22 and my lost my virginity at 23. All of it overrated and I honestly never wanted to do any of it and only went thru with it cause I didn't have the balls to reject girls at the time

yeah. its over at about 25. im 33 and certainly its over now lol

:(

Sinner

20-25 is last call, beyond that you're in trouble

>turned 23 a couple months ago
>still no romantic or sexual experience
Genuinely starting to believe I have a problem now. It never occurred to me before but now I realise this isn't normal. Literally every other KHV I knew has a long term gf.

I fucking wasted my uni years.

Attached: Kirk-Douglas-Cameron-Douglas-baby-daughter-905864.jpg (590x350, 45K)

m8 its 2019 , a 5/10 thinks she's a solid 8 thanks to instagram and fagbook likes

Sex won't make you happy.

>It never occurred to me before but now I realise this isn't normal
I'm 23, and I had this realization shortly before I turned 23.
I at least lost my virginity when I was 18, but I've had no female interaction since.

>I at least lost my virginity when I was 18
doesn't matter

I know it doesn't, hence why I'm not talking down on anyone.
Stop being a brainlet.