Theyre trying to manipulate you

Theyre trying to manipulate you.

They're trying, desperately, to get you into btc, to sell your Chainlink for ANY reason, to swing trade, cause its a shitcoin, a scam, cause Sergey is fat, cause btc is going to run up tp 60k, etc.

Wrong.

This screenshot from the future tells the true story of LINKs moonshot. Of the largest ROI in history. Of the largest redistribution of wealth in history. Of the institutional crypto built from the ground up to benefit the elite, the crypto with the insanely high barrier to entry into the ico that was meant to keep us all out, the crypto with the CIA level shilling and fudding that the old days of eth couldnt even compare to.

This is what is coming. 1k eoy is not a meme. It is prophecy.

Chainlink will surpass bitcoin and ethereum. When main net releases and all of our research and speculation proves correct, all the partnerships become public, when link surges past 1000, past bitcoin and eth and every other shitcoin in the top 100, while everyone is tripping over themselves to sell their bullshit off and buy into the financial network that will become the industry standard for the next hundred plus years, the network that the entire world will, without even knowing, be using in their day to day lives... those of us who knew, who believed, who held, will be rewarded. And the meek shall inherit the earth. This is greater than merely getting rich. We have the potential to be future providers of information. To fight the corruption that we all know runs rampant. We can't squander this opportunity. This truly is the best time line.

LINK, 1032.12 end of year.
Bitcoin, 13,989.56 end of year.
Ethereum, 1,389.47 end of year.

Attached: 1518209837234.png (1113x406, 55K)

Insufferable

I'm sick of you delusional faggots

fuck this shit, this is going to 4k. alts will die even further and theyre already slaughtered

if somebody was delusional enough to think that we'll have a bull this year:

here's your fucking bull mate. now get fucked.

crypto is in hibernation mode for 2018 and 2019.

>from the future
that fantasy kek marketcap buttlarp value

Chainlink is definitely not a meme but so much could still go wrong in the next 5 years. We will all be tested.

Wrong bitch. Crypto is literally waiting on Chainlink

>This is what is coming. 1k eoy is not a meme. It is prophecy.
daily reminder that as of now, you would (((only))) need a daily non-stop +5.49% for 154 consecutive days in a row for LINK to reach $1,000 eoy, kek

It's true.
Do not fall for the BTC FOMO. This same stupid shit happened last year. People thought BTC was God, alts were dead, etc. and then alts mooned.

Well this time it won't just be any and all alts. It will be only the good ones. And the best one of all, LINK, will capture 99% of the boom.

This is automation.
This is universal smart contracting.
This is the future.
This is Chainlink.

Attached: IMG_1109.jpg (122x141, 15K)

chainlink is not, but the valuations, expectation of crypto rallying around some network of centralized oracles, and the increasingly useless token people are hoarding, ere definitely memes

It wont be a slow climb, user.

Attached: 1532490037889.jpg (617x507, 38K)

>LINK Dominance: 32.6%

Nice touch.

Attached: 1532783679858.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Chainlink is going to usher in the era of automation. It is going to absolutely butcher millions and millions of well paying jobs in everything from data entry to logistics operations. If you cant wrap your mind around why this is going to fundamentally change the world and the way we view employment and income, then you are just too shortsighted to see it. Thank god you have anons like me here to spoonfeed you babies.

Attached: 1531859147693.png (570x2427, 2.97M)

>Well this time it won't just be any and all alts. It will be only the good ones

Nope. When we moon again it will be money going everywhere with things like bitconnect 2.0 rising faster than link.

Long term link is a good hold though.

>They're trying, desperately, to get you into btc, to sell your Chainlink for ANY reason, to swing trade, cause its a shitcoin, a scam, cause Sergey is fat, cause btc is going to run up tp 60k, etc.

You forgot Sergey's stage fright

Attached: 30YOboomer.png (240x419, 20K)

I sold at $0.34
I will buy again at $0.15 :*

Yeah because the crypto space is starving for more scams, lol

>Yeah because the crypto space is starving for more scams, lol

FOMO and new money do crazy things

You're intentionally spreading misinformation. You are a bad person for doing this. This isn't Reddit, or Twitter. We aren't the normies. When the history books on crypto are written, last year, the alt bull run, where literally everybody made money on everything, dentacoin, a million different stupid ass pure currencies, yes even beeeeetconnnnneeeeeeeek, the 2017 bull run and the subsequent bear we just endured will be remembered as a huge joke.

What emerges from the ashes will be what is useful. What is useful is a purely trustless, decentralized, system.

Bitcoin, the first decentralized currency
Ethereum, the first decentralized smart contract platform
Chainlink, the first decentralized oracle network

There will be others, to be sure. Whatever other currencies, platforms, utilities manage to gain a share of the market... im thinking monero, 0x among others, but btc, eth, and link will be the industry standards.

Attached: 1514820614281.jpg (1072x1322, 211K)

i like your vision and edge. please do tell more

Attached: 9B865151-34F6-40A4-9C23-8EDDBB1B54AF.jpg (1000x440, 402K)

Good on ya fren. I'm no trader. I only accumulate. Too afraid I'd miss out. Surely you aren't trading with your whole stack tho. Remember, LINK always dumps until it doesnt.

Attached: 1529488960910.jpg (734x737, 136K)

>LINK, 1032.12 end of year.
it's simply impossible for so many reasons. I know there is many people with 2-3k stacks thinking they will get rich so they need to believe this meme but it's not gonna happen. If we get mainnet before the EOY and some signs of adoption then there is a chance fo $10, but only assuming that btc is doing well too.

What the fuck I'm brainwashed now

Dude we're not getting over 1-2$ this year.

I know, that's the most likely scenario, $10 was the most bullish I could see.

Fren... all the signs are there... if you don't believe all of us who meme and talk link up, then I hope this image might offer you some small bit of comfort.

Attached: 1532524319447.jpg (1269x838, 256K)

circulating supply needs to be fixed to a number between 10-100MM

Imagine being so poor, so dumb, you come into these threads to post this stuff

>You're intentionally spreading misinformation. You are a bad person for doing this. This isn't Reddit, or Twitter.

I'm not a bad person for disagreeing with you.

During alt season everything goes up, not just the 3 coins you have.

>Imagine being so poor, so dumb, you come into these threads to post this stuff
Lmao, I garauntee you I know more about LINK than 99% of people shouting "1k EOY" probably including you.
>poor
I actually have enough so that I don't have to live in delusion of 1k EOY

can't imagine how big of a cuck and loser you'd have to be to put so much hope into some fat mouthbreather. kys faggots

You're missing the point. There aren't going to be alts. Alts will be a relic. Little more than a collectible. No one is ever going to use dentacoin for its intended purpose.. Or any thing else. 99% of them are shit and only served to accumulate more btc/eth (what did you buy those alt shit coins with?) The alt coins will be a humorous chapter in the cryptocurrency history books. Like I said, there are most certainly legitimate projects, teams, and ideas working in this space, I dont claim to know all of them, ive already listed two I really think will be huge, I believe iota is another, and I'll state that while also saying that I'm literally ONLY, and ALL IN on chainlink.

Crypto isn't any time soon going to replace our current systems, we aren't going to be regularly getting paid in, and purchasing our day to day expenses with, and paying our bills in crypto.. if that DOES happen, its going to take a long time, and happen on a global scale (I unironically believe this will happen one day, one world government, one world currency, mark of the beast, accept this mark or be unable to buy, sell, trade, etc, but thats a whole nother level of conspiracy minded speculation.) But crypto, and distributed ledger technology, is undoubtedly going to be folded into our current systems, more and more. I've seen estimates that by 2022 up to 35% of global business to business contracts will be settled over blockchain and smart contracts.

They're gonna need oracles.

Attached: 1518552930053.jpg (680x1089, 136K)

soon

Attached: 4-2fc25d6673.gif (600x574, 2.04M)

This is what I have been saying to my grandmother every night before bed all along.

you ruined this entire thread with "1032 end of year".

it will take until at least 2022 for that kind of price, but it will happen, it will also go much further.

it will be way more than 1032 in 2022
50% will be gone cause all biztards will suicide eoy when its under $2 and then the biggest green dildo in human history will appear

Nice FUD
1k eoy

checked