Non-whites: do you like whites and do you want to be frens with them?

non-whites: do you like whites and do you want to be frens with them?

whites: do you like non-whites and want to be frens with them?

Attached: 1531873409575.png (669x402, 294K)

My entire friend group is hispanic or otherwise non-white so yes I would.

Hispanics are white

i love everyone fren

Attached: 1542515773588.png (657x527, 44K)

no and no

are you a wigger?

I don't like people no matter which race they are. Fuck humanity and fuck edgy contrarians on this pathetic website who LARP as normies.

depends on the race
jew or chink or something civilized ok
nigger and sandniggers and so on, no, no way

I don't want to make friends with whites.
I do want to make babies with cute white girls though.

I judge people by their character not the color of their skin

>I judge people by their character not the color of their skin

Attached: 1516047521946s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

I literally count as both white and non white
I'd be friends with anyone that is working class and a good person.

Culture and nationality is more important than race. I'd rather be friends with a Nordic black person than a white American, for example.
In principle the farther away someone is from where I live, the less willing I'd be to trust them.

>I judge people by their character not the color of their skin

Attached: 1556662507958.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)

Whites are consistently the worst friends, they will backstab you without hesitation

this

I have online friends via gaming from several countries, including whites (Americans, Canadians, Europeans), blacks (Americans and Brits), East Africans, Carribean people, East Asians, SE Asians, South Americans, etc

In my experience, SE Asians seem to be the nicest people to be friends with, followed by people from South Europe

Nope, but our chinese friend worship them.

i have hard time making friends

How about you post your address so i can break your legs nigger?

I've actually always preferred white friends. They aren't backstabbing/gossipy or autistic the way Asians can and often are, and Latin types are too extroverted and social for my tastes. I never lived in an area with blacks so I can't comment much on them.

Not sure if they count as white or not but Jews are the best friends, they're like more neurotic whites (so interesting) and intelligent, plus they tend to have nice houses and are generous while you are at their house. They're incredibly stingy outside of it though.

I had whiteoid friends but I also have a massive Hindu swastika tatto on my right shoulder, so when I went swimming with them they all disassociated themselves away from me thinking I'm a Nazi type of shit

this is the most retarded post I've seen in a while.