Be european

>be european
>"why are americans caring about their european ancestry? Cringe!"
>"what do you mean you're american, american isn't an ethnicity you dumb mutt"

amazing

Attached: 1554861957786.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

I, Toilet Bog Fart, poo solemnly swear that I will fartfully excrement the Offpiss of Pooreshitdent of the Poonited Shites of Arsemericack, and will poo the best of my ability, pooserve, pootect and defend the Constipation of the Poonited Sharts, so help pee God.

*solemnly sharts loudly on the Bible*
*the presidential poo drips down the steps of Congress*
*the US Marine Band starts up*

>HAIL TO THE QUEEF, WE HAVE CHOSEN FOR THE NATION
>HAIL TO THE QUEEF, HE IS SMELT BY ONE AND ALL
>HAIL TO THE QUEEF, AS WE PLEDGE POO-OPERATION
>IN PROUD FULFILLMENT OF A GREAT, NOBLE TURD

Attached: 1501842797880.jpg (1200x1108, 191K)

no one says the second one

great post

But American isn’t an ethnicity

I am ethnically German but I never describe myself as German, I describe myself as American, but if someone were to ask my ethnicity I’d never say American lol

Your elder gran is even more senile.
Both of em.

It doesn't make sense, but the American system didn't permit more apparent ethnic differences among European immigrants for too long, so that's why we still call ourselves German or Irish even if we all talk, act and even look the same.

>I am ethnically German but....

Attached: muttoid.png (304x306, 7K)

>I am ethnically German

Attached: a a.gif (272x198, 1002K)

Saying you're ethnically German is gay af, even Germans from 100 years ago here would say they were German-American.

we are outside of the race system; more precisely, we're below it. we're like dalits

But I am, I am very happy to not be German by nationality but my grandparents on both sides came from Germany

Mutts who care about European heritage are cringe, they're literally the worst bunch on the planet. Can't wait for Xi to break the European trade monopolies and usher in a second dark age.

Ethnicity means both blood and culture. You may be 100 % German by blood but I doubt you speak German or partake in their culture. Hence saying you are ethnically German is wrong.

I say it all the time when I meet people.
Fight me.

That isn’t how ethnicity works at all or else there are people with no ethnicity

I recognize that I am culturally American and identify as such (thank god I wasn’t born in Germany) but the simple fact is I am ethnically German. It means virtually nothing but it is a fact

>An ethnic group or an ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common ancestry, language, history, society, culture or nation.[1][2] Ethnicity is usually an inherited status based on the society in which one lives. Membership of an ethnic group tends to be defined by a shared cultural heritage, ancestry, origin myth, history, homeland, language or dialect, symbolic systems such as religion, mythology and ritual, cuisine, dressing style, art or physical appearance.

Common ancestry is all that you share with Germans. You don't live in Germany, don't understand German etc. You are not German. Personally I think that white Americans are their own ethnicity just like black Americans are who have come from different ancestries that they don't necessarily even know about. Living in America as a black person has shaped their experiences into culture and an ethnicity.

ETHNICITY is your CULTURE, not BLOOD

>be europoor
>make this shit thread
kys subhuman. your an englinigger by the way, or a spanigger. its very simple.

>I am ethnically German
You burgers always make me laugh! Keep it up, buddies

ethnicity is a spook, only the individual matters

Yet humanity has achieved this point in history only through collective action.

ok chink

Right so then a black guy born and raised in Finland is ethnically Finnish

Cool

most of them are. problems YTboi?

Attached: räppääjä.png (296x295, 20K)

c-can i finally become ethnically japanese?

precisely
new inventions and technology, from paper, gunpowder, medicine and forms of government were adopted because they were useful, not because of their inventor's ethnicity, but because they stood on their own merits
an ethnicity isn't inherently important, only good results are