Tfw only 188 people contributed to linkpool crowdsale

tfw only 188 people contributed to linkpool crowdsale

Attached: doge-bagel_fb_2885413.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x08ae17c53f3002985f67d952f92fa2f3d17581ee#readContract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DON'T EAT THE THIRD ONE!

>pool requires it's own token

you chainlink late adopters will literally buy anything

They didn't sell a token you brainlet, but percentage ownership of the company attached to a KYC process and an adress

They banned burgers
I would have gone all in if that wasn't the case

Source to this, probably was much more.

Etherscan
etherscan.io/address/0x08ae17c53f3002985f67d952f92fa2f3d17581ee#readContract

That image disturbs me greatly.

Attached: 1488938464863.jpg (900x900, 89K)

it wasnt available to US investors or I would've put a SHITLOAD of ETH into it. Node as a service is going to be really interesting once they launch the network.

If it was US I probably would have thrown 1 ETH at it but honestly I think it has too many possibilities of failing & not worth a big risk. Buying LINK in general has way less risk and even that is risky.

Thinking about throwing 1,2 ETH in.. Then again, it's just another unnecessary layer of risk. I could buy LINK with it and if LINK succeeds I could maybe get more out of it long term (by staking the LINK instead of getting % of all pooled LINK staking). I'll probably throw the ETH at it if it stays under 500$ and LINK somehow reaches over 40 cents. Then I think it's better to buy-in.

I am in. I know at this point, $LINK is a meme-coin.
But it has the potential to become a top 10 coin, and if that happens, node hosting will be big. And if that happens, Linkpool has the first-mover advantage.

I don't understand why the token-sale was not sold out, but people will buy this with a nice mark-up.

>Thinking about throwing 1,2 ETH in..
Token sale is over, fren.

Are any of you fags good at math? I think originally every 4 ETH gave 0.1% of all LinkPool profits but with only 70% sold this increased to every 4 ETH giving 0.14285714286% of total profit.
Every 0.2 ETH you contributed is now worth 0.00714285714% of all Linkpool profits.
With 6 ETH by my retarded math I have just over 0.2% of all future profit. Enough to retire if I'm as smart as I think I am

Sold more than half my link stack for linkpool's crowdsale

Linkpool will be charging fees not only for 1. staked links and 2. NaaS, but also for their future 3. node listing marketplace 4. Custom external adapters for business's specific use cases

Once they "tokenize" linkpool ownership (yes they will but not ERC-20), I wonder how/where ownership transfers will happen

>I don't understand why the token-sale was not sold out
Its a retardedly high risk investment. Also ever since they announced that the unsold amount was divided proportionally amoung the participants people here have called it shit.

oh shit
nevermind then, more link for meeee

They originally wanted to sell 6.25% of all profits for 1000 ETH. 160 ETH are equal to 1% (1000/6.25).
So not 4, but 16 ETH are equal to 0.1% or now 0.1428%.

>They originally wanted to sell 6.25% of all profits for 1000 ETH.
6.25% of proceeds, 25% of all LinkPools cut

Linkpool takes a 25% cut. They are selling 25% of their cut.
25% of 25% is 6.25%

I think I'm gonna make my own pool, "LinkieFair", and only ask a 5% cut so I can undercut these retards.

all me

doge food meme thread

Attached: 1532275878673.jpg (550x550, 31K)

woof wow!

put 9eth

have 3 children each will get 3eth share as a sort of "trust fund" i will get to call them "linkpool babies" in 10 yrs, hopefully it would be worth something, jonny mentioned the shares can be sent to other address probably some sort of smart contract

am i smart biz?

no, you should have invested in LinkieFair instead

then do one faggot ive got 3 eth to spare but of course you wouldnt bcoz all you know is how to flip burgers like me

I might as well do, but there would be nothing to stop someone from just cloning my work if I released it soon. 90% of the work would be me writing a smart contract and a web UI, any nigger could clone those from me in seconds.