Does your country have stray cats?

Does your country have stray cats?

Attached: IMG_20180320_150200.jpg (3280x1840, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPk1z20Y65w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tombili
youtu.be/OROY_0GSANs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why yes

yes but only in some places, for example near the ports or sea and cementeries

so kewt ^-^

youtube.com/watch?v=VPk1z20Y65w

name one country without stray cats

we dont have stray cats

us

based Kotstambul

Attached: tombili-cat.jpg (1194x664, 108K)

press F to pay respekts to Tombili.
F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tombili

F

F
Turkish are really nice to stray cats, infinite videos of habitué stray cats getting treats and comfort. Saw some Japanese woman blig living in Istambul feeding own cat, stalking neighborhood stray cats for pics and food and even feeding seagulls on her terrace, must be paradise for Nips being allowed to have more freedoms and space in their propertirs and flats abroad.

F

Attached: kedi-pakize-kapak-cihan1.jpg (650x400, 203K)

no. 1st world countries don't have stray animals

Why are there so many kots in Istanbul

Finland

F

why yes we do, I actually gave a stray cat a can of tuna when I was walking home from work yesterday and it really loved me and was rubbing its face against my hand,

Attached: Snapchat-1452154058.jpg (960x1804, 398K)

yeah my cat was a stray cat before, she was starving, blind and scared as fuck

now she's just fat and retarded but i saved her life

Attached: 20190308_121642.jpg (4032x1960, 1.59M)

No we have feral cats and we slaughter them every chance we get

Kots are venerated in Islam.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-01-14-43-24-455_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 831K)

oh and she's still blind af

You have liquid tuna?

Good, user. You're a nice person.

it's nothing to do with religion. we have also thousands of dogs in the streets and isl*m sees dogs as filthy/dirty animals. it's just the culture.
youtu.be/OROY_0GSANs

of course, all third world shitholes do

why do pajjeets kick stray animals like cats and dogs but worship cows that leave huge shits evreywhere?

My stray. Have to get her spayed but she’s already pergonante.....for the second time.

Attached: 39266CDE-93BB-4EB1-92D7-2F08FC6C0C9C.jpg (2048x2021, 939K)

wow why is she such a slut?

I've seen gypsies in Germany

Sweden

we're moving towards a final solution but yes

Attached: yesYES.png (1209x484, 32K)

Liar

F

you will never see stray dogs or cats in any finnish cities. maybe in small towns you might see cats, because their owners let them go anywhere they want to, because 99% of time they return to home. and even if they don't, strangers will most likely feed them

Yeah. Both mine were strays.

Yes, I live in a village (15.000 people) and there's a comfy kot commune in front if my house. They are often wounded and fight tho

imo just get rid of the wh*Tes
They’re the ones that fucked up Oceania, don’t blame the kots.

f

Be careful with parasites tho. Stray animals are a primary vector and intermediate host for all kinds of human parasites.

too cold
the cats just die

Yes, lots of them.
I firmly believe a neighborhood's quality is reflected through the type of cats walking around there.
pic related is my kot, she was such a dirty mean kitty when we picked her up the lady at the shelter said we were absolute live savers.
She was an absolute menace but now she's old, calm and cuddly.
She has like a big flap of skin hanging from her stomach, when we picked her up at 1 month or less she had stitches on her stomach from her being spayed so I suspect it's because of that, because from what I know you're not supposed to spay them before they're 1 or so.

Attached: Cat.jpg (1000x667, 316K)

many kot in romania gypsy land yes

Attached: 1555081115250s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

of course. That's how we make our breads

Attached: 89328.jpg (742x553, 45K)

my dad has a big backyard and when you go outside you'll occasionally see 1-2 hanging out

There are feral cats in the villages. It's common for village cats to be more independent and a lot of people still don't have them sterilised and castrated so a cat will get pregnant, then find a barn or other safe corner somewhere in the village for her young. Most of the offspring usually don't make it but those that survive will grow to be pretty much feral. So there's a cycle of cats of various levels of independence around the village.
For example, years ago a wild cat found our barn as a good spot for her young. She spent most of the several years around our property, bringing up several litters of which most kittens sadly didn't make it. Both her and her kittens were ill so that's what made it harder for them to survive. Still, some did and I saw them around years later. Anyway, her "man" who she had offspring with every year once decided to move "in" and he stayed around the property from then on. Unlike the female cat, he had an owner but he just decided to move out one day and the owner thought he died. After the cat had died, he stayed around for a long time, then disappeared. I thought he died but it turned out that he found a third house to get fed at, until he finally circled back, first to our property, then back to his owner, where he died of old age.

This is Dingo. He has nickname if Dingy. He stare at me like this every morning and is always purring. Say hi to him pls

Attached: E5540082-BB13-4733-8FF6-C2AC11C154AA.jpg (750x1334, 220K)

No, it's a climate/infrastructure thing.

Here they are very few because of all the stry dogs.

pet dingy for me pls

it doesn't

They are ok, stray d*Gs in the other hand

Petted :)

This. I've seen some stray cats in the streets but only late at night. They stay hidden during the day.

>killing cats
Dirty dumb Aussie scum

Hello Dingy.

Attached: dancing cat.jpg (230x285, 12K)

what species of cat is that? my cat looks just like it, right down to the rings on the tail

>what species of cat
are americans actually this dumb?

There are stray cats that hang around my backyard
I’d love to pet them but they run away whenever I get near them

China

henlo dingy

>Does your country have stray cats?
Yes and I wish it were more cats instead of stray dogs who can attack you out of nowhere unlike cas

breed of cat, okay? I forgot the right word
kys

We had, until the day chinesse inmigrants started migrating. Same for dogs

heehee I'm just playing around my american friend. no hard feelings.
it's probably just a regular mutt cat.

Attached: 1531201463052.gif (528x555, 816K)

We have a cat park too

Yes, I have noticed that their numbers are slightly increasing.

Attached: 20190407_004431.jpg (1559x2822, 2.56M)

F

bumping for cattos

literally haven't seen 1 stray cat here in 23 years of existence.

They're usually friendly

Attached: Teeto.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

Pretty eyes

us

kiko

Attached: IMG-20190418-WA0033.jpg (900x1600, 114K)

>aussyland
didn't cats kill and eat the rabbits?

No

The Netherlands

>isl*m sees dogs as filthy/dirty animals

Please explain.

This is Dingy’s sister, Jayna. Say hi to her as well pls.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

typical islamic nonsense, my fren.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501_202911_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1339x701, 119K)

what sort of pets do you have then

Attached: 1544586453599.jpg (500x373, 19K)

F

Nah, usually not, same with dogs. If there are any they get caught and put in shelters. Does yours though?

Wtf, I love Islam now.

sadly yes and there's a bunch of psychos that abuse them and some even eat them

I culture's development can be measure by the way it loves it's cats

how do you take care of a blind pet?

> "They stole the Tombili statue. They are enemies of everything beautiful. All they know is hate, tears and war," Turkish MP Tuncay Özkan was quoted as saying in translation. However, on November 10, 2016, the statue was safely returned

Based Turks

I had 3 cats, two were strayed, and one is a persian one, one of the strayed died, my father cried (one of the three times I saw him cry), and now we have a regular visitor, a female brown cat that from time to time stays at our home

Yes, but we deliberately allow cars to free roam if they want

Cats and dogs, but we are not savages like most europeans so we take care of them

Some. I like to pet them

Attached: rhJs6Xr_d.jpg (604x516, 23K)

Estonia, I've literally never seen one. They'd probably freeze during winter

sounds like someone should teach the friendly muslim man what the chinese do to cats