Anyone else who /made it/ treat service industry workers like trash?

I can’t help since getting a nice job treating min wage service industry workers like bartenders and servers like the subhumans they are. I see it as doing them a favor to give them that extra motivation to step up their game and get a better life. Just yesterday
>at grocery store checking out
>cashier doesn’t have a bagger to help put away my things
>yawn loudly when the cashier asks how my day was, pretend I didn’t hear her
>let groceries pile up on the other end
>she asks if I am going to bag them as a line is building up behind me
>tell her I am a paying customer not a grocery bagger and insist she bag them as it is part of her job
>smirk as she bags my groceries

Attached: 83EF7B94-8EBA-496B-A5FA-F76EBEA2EDD5.png (849x565, 586K)

Attached: 4076-24858.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Nah, I try to decent to everyone.

Nice bait

I'm not even a service worker, but honestly you are subhuman and should kill yourself

Attached: apuhammer.jpg (957x621, 90K)

You can do that if you want but I prefer to be pleasant

>Calling others subhuman while not helping out your fellow hardworking humans

Me too. Boomers are the worst customers. They're literally fucking bullies. Saw some kid greeting customers at the front door of a grocery store. He pulled out his phone for like a second, I think he was just adjusting it in his pocket. Some loud fucking boomer walks in, and says "SHOULDNT YOU BE WORKING INSTEAD OF PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE?"

I literally want to kill all boomers.

I was asking if any other anons who have made it do this not the McDonald’s staff losers.

Looks like other anons don't do this. You got your answer, now get lost.

>still works for the boss
>thinks he made it

kek gtfo fag

Attached: 13912_533055266737301_1377829937_n.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Wealth is inevitably short-lived for anybody this far up their own ass. You'll lose it all trying to compensate for your little 3 inch pecker

That projecto

I thought OP was funny despite LARP

> I see it as doing them a favor to give them that extra motivation to step up their game and get a better life.

Lol, that's not what it is. You're just coping/overcompensating for something. For once in your life you feel superior to someone and you're not used to it.

Kys

I didn’t realize we had so many minimum wage workers on this board. Guess it makes sense seeing as how crypto is largely a scam and very few people have actually made money off it. Does your guys boss let you shit post in between cleaning out the grease traps on the fry machines?

Attached: E80B0AFF-44FB-4F1F-A62E-62915EBFB629.jpg (986x656, 153K)

I treat servers and bartenders well but I have worked in that business and can tell you that most of these people are the biggest pieces of shit you can imagine. I was a bus boy for a while after college. I am a nice guy and reasonay intelligent but am shy and awkward and for that reason I was just abused horribly. Most restaurants people are low life low iq losers that are nasty to anyone who isn't a normie.

I used measure a man's worth in how they treat those that can offer you nothing. One day your caliced heart will realize that most can offer you something. Also you are a faggot and you offer me nothing.

Boomers are literally the only type to drive back to the store to get a few cents refunded
t. worked in a retail store for years

I treat them comparably to the way they treat me, but sometimes I'm in a bad mood and might be abrupt and sometimes they can be and I just let it slide. It's called being a reasonably rational person.

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE!!

No matter how much money you make, OP, you're always going to be a worthless piece of shit.

>I am a nice guy and reasonay intelligent but am shy and awkward and for that reason I was just abused horribly.
Yeah there are some literal low-IQ faggots in the service industry. If you're just a college student trying to make some extra money, you are not going to fit in. These """people""" deserve death, to be completely honest. Working as a cook in a chain restaurant really opened my eyes to how worthless most people really are. Now, I refuse to eat out at a fast food restaurant or a chain restaurant like Applebee's or whatever. Because I know who's in the kitchen. A fucking drug dealer, high off his ass and probably dropped your food several times before sending it out to you.

I hope you lose everything and have to work at Kohls.

Back in my day a few a cents could buy you a whole meal at McDonald's and an extra large one at that. Kids have no respect for money now a days paying $10+ dollars per meal.

lol bro that's so cool I bet ur a superchad who gets lots of pussy

>Motivation

This is how you motivate wagies to become serial killers

>cashier doesn’t have a bagger to help put away my things
This unironically bothers me. Grocery stores have obviously cut back on front-end workers (cashiers and "baggers") as a cost-saving measure, and along with it has come the expectation that the customer will step in to bag their own groceries when they begin to pile up at the end of the register. Fuck you. Pay some high school wagie minimum wage to bag groceries. I'm already coming to your store to pay for my groceries, I'm not going to work for free as well.

And then they put in the self-checkouts so that, in addition to bagging your own groceries, you can scan them too.

>things that didnt happen

Never. All it takes is a couple of bad days for most people to end up in a similar situation.

I've worked hard to be where I'm at, made some good decisions financially, but a lot came from good fortunate and ability to avoid really shitty situations. I'd like to imagine that a lot of those people are just starting on their journeys to "making it" and I have no reason to be shitty to them.

I want people to do well. If everyone took control of their own financial wellbeing then I wouldn't have to pay so many taxes and welfare and shit.