Whales are shaking out weak hands and accumulating, get in

Whales are shaking out weak hands and accumulating, get in

Attached: req.png (225x225, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tartine-crowdfunding.request.network/project/cjiyyb4cl4i0h0794sru1dk5l
chango.tech/
donaid.io/
github.com/RequestNetwork/
etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?a=0xe886b52ce8f2c896a2d8e0505098bce9fb51e6da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure sure user

This is all planned by the whales. When Req reaches a price close to 0, a single transaction can burn like a third of the total supply.
Then the Req singularity happens.

> accumulating

Attached: rere.jpg (504x503, 50K)

Hahahahaha

Attached: openyoureyes.png (284x411, 22K)

Attached: D9CB659B-6473-4034-A366-8EF8316FC798.png (866x900, 94K)

Even the subreddit is starting to lose faith.

i am a REQ whale with more than 10 million REQ, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. REQ performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM REQ tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for REQ on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: REQ has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take REQ/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 38 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but REQ is still struggling to make it back above 10 cents, and has currently dipped to rank #148 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

i refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

That’s actually not a bad idea user...

Kek

5 0 0 D O L L A R M O Z Z A R E L L A

this user gets it. Request is THE token to hold. Don't let short term price action fool you. Why do you think there are millions of REQ threads a day? No autist wastes their time without intention like this.

Of course they are kid, of course they are...

I want to do this so badly. I have a feeling it'll go under 500 sats first.

Witnessed. Kek wants us to lose our money. How much should I put into this shitcoin and what’s the bottom?

Why is it a shitcoin? It has a great use-case. There's a reason why many of these external developers continue to develop on the REQ Platform.

Oh wait, most people don't even realize it's a fucking platform for god's sake. They literally think only, "PayPal 2.0".

But it's okay user, I will help educate you and many others around here.

Example of other usages:

Request Crowdfunding:
tartine-crowdfunding.request.network/project/cjiyyb4cl4i0h0794sru1dk5l

Chango (think Venmo):
chango.tech/

Donaid:
donaid.io/

This isn't even everything being developed, including projects being discussed under NDAs. I could go on and on, talk about invoicing, planned accounting features, and more, but of course it will lie on deaf ears. Too many user's simply judge based on price, but then they forget shitcoins like EOS, Verge, and others are doing far too well for what they offer.

Unfortunately, development always takes longer than expected. Look at every crypto project. Almost every single one is starting to realize (or actually, they knew from the beginning), that all of their goal times were off. Seriously.

If I learned anything from gaming, it's that nothing is ever one time. Thank you, Blizzard (anyone old-school and remember Diablo 2 patch 1.10?).

Attached: 1532992808307.png (1584x879, 320K)

If any of you guys can dispel this i'll shut the fuck up

hey abstract
those dapps are shit and literally no one will ever use them. show me some transactions from the network from those apps

btw don't even post chango. they havent actually released even a private beta so as far as i'm concerned it doesn't exist

Make up your fucking mind. The pic says this:

>>No proof of work from any employees
github

>>Dapps stalled and forgotten about
Which is clearly not true. Crowdfunding has made progress and Chango is in alpha testing (don't believe me? Go sign-up for it with others and see if you get picked. Or, contact them and ask you dipshit).

>>Only other partnership attempt being Wikimedia...
Hey, how about you mention the partner? PwC France, who has mentioned and acknowledged their partnership with Request Network. Let me guess, they are just shills who know nothing compared to the all mighty behind the scenes /biztards? At the end of the day, this is a legitimate company backing them, and for you to exclude and laugh them off as if they don't deserve to be mentioned shows your bias.

>>Half a year and still a team of 10 or less idiots
Half a year isn't a very long time. But that's besides the point.

I can't go anymore, too many points to argue against. Believer whatever you want. I don't really care. It's a speculative market anyways.

Holding from ICO to zero if needed fuck this I either make it with crypto or wageslaving by other means.

The logo starts with an R, the curvature, top bar length, angle, and coloration are all different than existing logos
>inb4 he doesn't shut up

hey Abstract

>github
github.com/RequestNetwork/
github is right here for public view. look at those pump and dumped commits lol pretty sure only 3 or so devs actually do anything
wheres the proof of work from other employees?

>crowdfunding made progress
like the invoicing app right? absolute shit that was, no one will ever use it. also it should be released by now, they lied about yet another date.

>chango
>alpha testing
enough said. the libraries suck so i don't blame chango for being way behind schedule.

>Pwc france & africa
big whoop, not the first to partner with them. i heard that the CFO and CTO practically have full time jobs there now (probably why the project is in the gutter)
lets not forget they have produced NOTHING in terms of development from this partnership.

>Half a year isn't a long time
it is when you haven't done shit in that half year. the only hire they made was the homosexual brand ambassador who thought it was a good idea to post a mozza update. didn't they hire an agency to do the re-brand too? top kek

>I can't go anymore, too many points to argue against. Believer whatever you want. I don't really care. It's a speculative market anyways.
you barely argued any of those FACTS posted just skipped past them like a normal REQ sheep.

they literally stole it from another company in australia

Attached: reqscam.jpg (482x361, 75K)

if you weren't invested why would you even bother?

THIS HAS TO BE ABSTRACT LMAO

He holds req and is an expert fudder

Literally so transparent

i was invested in this shit. jesus fuck i'm trying to help other people from throwing money at something doomed to fail.

You are a sad, sad little man

150K and comfy as fuck!

200k lets do eeet

i'm up to 175k. i'll take it

the volume would be higher then. sorry user, wishful thinking. i’m sorry for your loss.

True delusion

Don’t be sorry. I am accumulating more and more with over 200k so I don’t mind waiting.

Have you actually used the beta crowdfunding app? I have...it’s a piece of shit.
Chango? Lol, what we heard from Change lately?
>lol he doesn’t know, not a single line of code has been written for accounting
>he thinks important non-pajeet teams would be under NDA and insider buying not occur (which it clearly hasn’t)

I have orders of magnitude more Req than you, and will be dumping at an inopportune moment for you because I’ve learned the team is shit. Also, hated at YC

That’s okay user I will pray for you. You sound like you are unhappy. Hope all is well.

lol you don’t need to pray for me, i’m still rich!

explain more. why are they hated?

Dont ask, obvious LARP

thank you! you're doing Vishnu's work!

The most low energy shill I've ever seen

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (600x326, 67K)

FunFair will outperform these French faggots

it’s not a larp when you work at YC

Sure bud, I work at Bitcoin btw and we are integrating REQ

lazy, directionless team that doesn’t listen. they somehow suckered a few people to get in YC’s winter batch, but even those partners regretted picking them. Sound familiar?

the first human reaction to bad news is typically denial. you’ll realize these were true things just meant to help you

Attached: 5CD24C3D-B570-465E-BA40-0B6C2E65AA59.png (308x545, 16K)

Ive been hearing bad news ever since REQ launched below ICO. Sure bud lemme just believe some random user in an israeli horticultural commune.

The time to sell was when it was going up, not when it is underwater.

It’s unironically the time to buy is the entire point

Any other sellers had heavys from Y Combinator knock on their door? fuck me those guys are agressive

about to dump the rest of my REQT bags
etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?a=0xe886b52ce8f2c896a2d8e0505098bce9fb51e6da

buying REQT was the worst decision of my life
fuck those lazy french scammers
bye