Tfw crypto portfolio worth $212,000 on january 6, 2018

>tfw crypto portfolio worth $212,000 on january 6, 2018
>tfw today only worth $9,400

how do i end it all without making my family members think they didn't love me enough? because they did, i'm just an extraordinary screw up and don't deserve to go on living. this was my one chance to escape wagecuckery and i blew it.

Attached: 1532984330391.png (1102x967, 501K)

Attached: 1500793453138.png (538x480, 170K)

It's posts like these that makes me feel so happy I only maxed at 12k and was brought down to 1.3k. Yes it's chump change but man does it even the blow.

Attached: 1452540501315.jpg (884x574, 78K)

Attached: 325290f811a0c97.png (1040x940, 27K)

>from 212k to 9,4k

what the fuck is wrong with you, seek help

jesus

Buddy, I had almost $2 million 7 months ago. Today, it's $200k and dropping by the second.

600k to 88k ;_;

i sincerely hope you have purchased some link

>we got ourselves one of those guys who used to say it's easy making 1-2% every 24 hours day trading. All you had to do was tether out and scalp. Or just fucking HODL. Or not go 100% in shit coins and fall in love with things like XRB.

21k to 2k

$560k to $35k here..

Yeah if you lost more than 100k even if it was all profit unironcially kys

PRL went down even more. If he held PRL he would've been down to 4k.

I never thought i'd say this, but I honestly, sincerely regret not going all in on LINK, instead of the 3 letter shitcoin I bought instead

FUCK I'm so mad I was late to the party, faggots like OP had almost a quarter mil and didn't cash out but I'm only fucking up from 2400 to 2900 after buying in January and tripling down in June

Shit am I the only person that took profits?

How the fuck did you not cash out?? Did you think it was going to keep going up forever? I went from $5K to $65k and cashed the fuck out

I'm not sure what would hurt me more. I now turned my 5k investment into 1k and missed the bullrun so I failed hard but man.. these numbers in this thread almost make me feel better about that kek.

Attached: 55.jpg (1200x878, 468K)

>3 letter shitcoin
Are we having FUN yet?

Attached: 1524444700267.png (763x768, 380K)

entering the market right now. buying low amirite

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 6.20.50 PM.png (488x681, 495K)

So many people fell for the HODL meme, telling noobies to "just HODL" should be a crime.

Lol this I literally went from 1k to 50k in a month and cashed out 30k asap

We gonna make it bro.

Attached: 31ABAE5FB1124FAAAB6B7C1C6C7DBCC2.jpg (847x793, 162K)

Hindsight is alwyas 20 20 u fucking faggots. Human greed is real and it will happen to you, you guys are just salty you havent experience that kind of run.

no i didnt think it would go up forever. but you dont know when it will stop. for example, at $2k the prices already seemed absurd. retards where already entering the market and buying. there was already media attention. but then it did another 10x from there. whose to say it wouldnt do another 100x again? shits easy in hindsight. but in reality much harder

>hindsight is always 20 20

Truth

I went from 3.5k to 84k....and didn't cash out. At 21k now. I was well off to begin with so fuck it, wait for a rebound or just lose the $. These huge dips seem to happen with some regularity.

1.5k initial, to 45k twice (Jan and May)
Only cashed out around 6k.
Currently 12k.

Holding until zero.

can I have your portfolio? Please

wait. holy shit. what. are you me?
this is literally the exact same as me. only it was 1k initial rather than 1.5k--everything else is exactly the same though
let me guess - you bought REQ, locked profits into LINK and ZRX, but moved back into REQ too early? cuz that's what happened to me

REQ and WAN were my ICO winners.
Didnt get Link or ZRX except to try to swing trade.

Other holds are NEBL and JNT(my worst performing hold). Sentiment is drowning, everyone is bearish as fuck, the end of the bear is near.

You never get married to your coins, especially after they have their first bull run. You have to trade everyday. It sucks. But long term, most of these coins are going to be around if Ethereum improves scaling and the overall atmosphere of crypto engulfs more normies.

ah word, thought i'd at least ask. here's my delta chart for proof lol

Attached: unnamed (20).jpg (1125x2001, 114K)

Yeah it was my first bull during trading, I definitely learned to sell as it rises.
Had a rule to sell 10% of my portfolio to fiat every 5k increase whiched definitely helped, but on a highly speculative market like crypto 50% was more apt.

im so glad that this is being repeated in every FUN thread

200k to 600 dollars.

lmao that looks exactly the same as my chart. i bought req and wan at ico too

>mfw we were given a second chance to sell and we didnt take it

JUST

You and I are the same. Cashed out 10K. Only I was at 120K.

Let's kill each other together fren.

I still remeber those threads showng AST WAN REQ and ICX as the holy cross of ICOs kek.

With WAN i already learned and already sold more than half of my stack as it rised but put some into other alts so the JUSTing was somewhat less severe.

this
the game is fucked
i never fell for hodl meme
always was a trader, even tho i got rekt in the beginning learning
Started with 2.5k, bought the top of december
Still managed to build it to 15k at one point in Bear market
Traded shit coin for shit coin to survive, but stayed in the market.
I'm absolutely rekt now, because everything is doing bad

we were all greedy.

if req doesnt go back up, maybe so.

How the fuck did you lose that much?
I maxed out at 270k, now at 78k.

I wanna kms but at the same time without crypto I would have never, ever had this kind of money at my age.

Buy 1 bitcoin hodl til a mil my man. Let’s make it. Together!

Attached: DF55BD87-3231-4921-80E3-B8ACB3825EB9.jpg (650x842, 96K)