Relaxation Thread. Your life is but the interim between two infinities...

Relaxation Thread. Your life is but the interim between two infinities. Contemplate the tiniest pleasures and live within the moment

Attached: meditation.jpg (500x375, 110K)

Attached: 1532922471069.jpg (640x640, 120K)

Remember we are all going to die, so why not choose to be happy in this very moment instead of waiting for something to happen? By consciously choosing to take action into what makes you happy and accepting the fact that we can't really control anything other than our actions, well, pretty much you just solved life. Don't get distracted by negativity. Everything is temporal. So do you user, so carry on and keep up being a great human being. It's good to share the earth with like minded people.

Attached: 1_maflp0jbfvz.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Attached: yQblk4u.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

Good thread thanks anons!

As humans, we seek something to calm our unease. Our happiness is always found in some far off goal or future. Whenever we find this thing, we are happy, but then the happiness fades and we are unhappy again. So we are stuck in a cycle of searching and being continually disappointed

If we pause for a moment to reflect, we become despondent. How can we ever find motivation to do anything? Our motivation was centered around some idea of permanent, perceptible increases to our well-being and yet no such thing exists. Why pursue anything? And yet, the rub lies therein. We cannot accept life for what it is - Temporary. Frustrated, we shake our hands and grip the world and DEMAND It to acquire the infinite. But life is not infinite. If we accept life for what it is - Temporary, finite, ephemeral - We can enjoy each moment for what it is, not what we desire it to be

Attached: buddha.png (735x980, 975K)

Attached: lucidity.jpg (500x358, 80K)

In my Jow Forums?
Needed this, thanks.

Remember to breathe anons. Literally that's the most basic thing you as an aerobic organism do. Let your breathing be your remote control for yourself.

Pic related : the navy seals 3-3 3-3 method,
>3 secs in, 3 secs hold
>3 secs out, 3 secs hold
If this works when you're fighting Isis sleep deprived with no food, it works wonders with you.

Attached: box-breathing-how-to-navy-seals.gif (600x400, 840K)

The Four Agreements are:
1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don’t Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

Attached: lucidity pose.jpg (425x359, 34K)

And also remember, the harshest judges will a (phisiologically just your left brain misusing imagination). Nobody really cares, just don't be an arrogant prick and you're covered; if psychopaths/narcisists don't care and they are aware about their harmful actions, why should you care when you're not hurting anyone?

Just as good old Lao Tzu said: Care about what other people say about you,and you will always be their prisioner.

Attached: 8hrtafc6onfz.jpg (508x600, 38K)

The harshest judges will always live inside your mind*
>fixed

Gud thread

Good post

Attached: 1482378343659.jpg (518x3648, 2.4M)

Those two infinities are completely incomprehensible so your life is literally everything faggot

Thanks user.

Attached: 59998DAA-1D1F-4E5A-885B-0A25F904F901.jpg (640x852, 171K)

This thread may have unironically saved my life. Thanks anons.

friends are all you need

Attached: friends cover.png (660x330, 380K)

Everybody deserves a second chance, and most important: you have the right to be awesome user.

Attached: pfwsbbvn7wd01.jpg (736x736, 48K)

And yet people spend countless hours worrying and fretting over death. Let me ask you something. If you could be immortal, would you? You might say yes, some others might say no. But the fact that you ruminate on the answer shows that death is a Red herring. If death were the only thing that truly vexxed us, Taking immortality would be a no-brainer - But it isn't. We are worried and angry about something more fundamental to the human experience.

It's like how we say "Our lives are meaningless! we are so SMALL and the universe is so BIG!" or "Nothing we do will matter in a million years". First of all, Even if our bodies encompassed the entire universe, it is hard to say that our lives would be good. Secondly, if something we do matters now, it matters. If mattering now is not enough, why would it mattering in a million years make a difference? In both cases, we have been led astray by a red herring.

I'm not saying death isn't scary. But what exactly about death that frightens us? Is it leaving things undone? Being forgotten? If we admit that our fear is totally illogical and no different than our fear of spiders, we can rightfully ignore it and say no more.

I used to meditate daily when I was winning but for some reason stopped and I've been losing for months.

Indeed user, indeed.
>The purpose of life is to be alive
Thanks for the Alan Watts reference user. Brings good memories and is humbling. I hope we all have that kind of insightful moments for us to remind we never stop growing.

Attached: 7Mya07emoejW1w81XLrC8dPQps8Pqr4vlU5soCYX8JE.jpg (403x536, 69K)

is there a single thread you stinkies wont ruin?

thanks anons, all of you have a great day/night

Now this is a good thread. Damn good.

that is a muddskin cope

Thank You all anons from all of my heart for being here and doing what You do

Great vibes all around.

ohhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1532388064891.jpg (929x937, 357K)

Pajeet detected