Dear user, we regretfully inform you that you have not been shortlisted for low skill wagecuck job...

>dear user, we regretfully inform you that you have not been shortlisted for low skill wagecuck job, thank you for applying and best of luck on your job hunt

Attached: pink-wojak-mcdonalds-1024x681.png (1024x681, 323K)

I know that feel well.

Attached: 1527036982530.jpg (500x667, 31K)

>Ripple

Attached: 1523415442398.jpg (800x800, 62K)

He needs to remember that you must smile when greeting customers.

i was gonna blow my brains out the last time i got one of this then i said fuck them fuck Babylon system im going off the grid and start sellng drugs waiting for my second shipment to come it you have 3 chooses choose

> that shit feels like someone rape you soul and parade it for every one to see

Attached: f.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Literally applied to work in a gas station last week. Got an interview like the day after. Still not hired despite the fact that they have LITERAL NIGGERS WHO DON'T EVEN SHOW UP. Hiring manager even complained to me about them. What the fuck is wrong with this economy

they probably get some kind of kickback for hiring minorities

Dangerous work. Maybe they suspect you will arm yourself.

you need a mba and 8 years experience to work nights
sorry user you didn't meet our requirements

The sad part is I'm a spic too. But I'm not on food stamps or any kind of government program which might have made a difference. When I was on food stamps years ago I got a job within a day.

you're probably illegal and need to go back

You're not a spic. You are a latino gentleman.

I'm dual citizen so I could if I wanted. I might actually do that since at least I'd get a job there and don't have to deal with niggers. Yeah there's cartel murders but it still sounds better than being shot at by monkeys

No, he could do painting and drywall. All latino men instinctively know how to paint and drywall. It's in their DNA.

lol I envy your options
I'm stuck in this shithole and considered buying citizenship just to get out

Good luck with that. I'm guessing you're American or something, seems like they're fucked when it comes to leaving their country compared to others who have more options.

ya and I have a felony charge for having .1 gram of mdma and some pot so my options are garbage
crypto saved me from killing myself but idk how long the gravy train will continue

dude mexico has some cool towns and beaches it isn't like it's afghanistan

Zhijuatenejo!

I applied to be a waiter twice before I got my dishwashing job
and dishwashing sucked
I applied for night shift gas station and didn't get a call back for 4 months
I did landscaping for a little while and then moved onto sales
my biggest break in my life was winning 20k gambling and putting it all into bitcoin when it was around ~$250

that place looks awesome

They only hire spanish speakers for low level mccuck jobs these days. We really got spiced hard after Ronald Regan left us with amnesty.

Attached: 09B84B80-7DDA-40EC-8249-C0AF174DCF91.jpg (2399x3000, 1.23M)