First and last call

DAG releases it's code base today.
I'll come back to this thread tonight and see how you all missed out on correcting your BTC losses despite having been warned.

t. Ms. Monad

Attached: 1529465519272.jpg (1007x1478, 590K)

Imagine how pissed she'd be if the genders were reversed. Chad women.

>twf no chance to nut on her red hair

A hot woman would probably not play the game of taking an ugly guy as her property like that. I wouldn't, anyway.

good taste

you mind if I ask you what your portfolio looks like? You don't day trade do you?

I just code

Cucked af.

This is way more humiliating than just letting her have her picture alone with him. What a retard.

meaning itll be sub 1c?

Priced in unless there is some mind blowing revelation in the code.

Masternode rewards could give it some push but i'm not holding my breath.I am about 75% invested in this bitch,if we get a winter alt bullrun this shit's up to 50 cents fast.

He's just playing into the bit you pathological knobs

>tfw he let it happen
>didn't just start dating other women immediately after
>he cared

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE MUST SAVE OUR BROTHERS

Attached: 1532023424986.jpg (495x362, 19K)

She'd be out the fucking door if she tried to humiliate me like that

is this what you tell yourself when jamal fuck your wife in the next room ?

I have a lot of DAG I accumulated at the low 4000s but I don't see why this would make it pump. Normies don't give a shit

I saw that guy Momoa in a Guns n Roses concert and I called him a faggot

DAG is one of the very few alts right now that isn't getting absolutely JUST'd. Shit's gonna explode upwards so hard

The ultimate meme coin

Normies won't care until there's a main net and mobile node app. Until then it's best to just stay tuned and follow development.

This

Betas deserve what they get
Maybe thats the only way they learn
Same goes for every refugee welcome hoe who gets raped by a muttskin
You cant cure this people with reason
They have to be broken first by reality itself

the whole situation is fucked. He shouldn't give a fuck that his wife wants a pic with whoever that Chad is, but his wife also shouldn't let the Chad hold her like that. But the husband letting them take that picture, with chad pushing him away, is the cherry on top of the whole cuckerade