Just picked up 21 of satoshis true vision on the cheap...

just picked up 21 of satoshis true vision on the cheap. initially I fell for the reddit fud because all I ever researched was on r/bitcoin. I sold my airdropped BCH at $300 because that seemed like what everyone on reddit was doing. I expected BCH to slip into obscurity by now, but instead I see Roger flying all over the world shilling hard, and I see tons of cool new shit being built on BCH. I used to just join in with the group and shit on 'bcash' because everyone else was. But I finally swallowed my pride, did my research, and realized I had been brainwashed by reddit this whole time.
Just thought I would share.. if you are like me, now is a great time to pick up BCH. its not going away and adoption is only growing...

Attached: Craig-Steven.png (435x385, 211K)

0xBTC is truly Satoshis vision™

>initially I fell for the reddit fud because all I ever researched was on r/bitcoin.

> I sold my airdropped BCH at $300 because that seemed like what everyone on reddit was doing.

>I expected BCH to slip into obscurity by now, but instead I see Roger flying all over the world shilling hard, and I see tons of cool new shit being built on BCH.

>But I finally swallowed my pride, did my research, and realized I had been brainwashed by reddit this whole time.

I keep looking through your post for "I'm sorry for being a complete brainwashed faggot who is too dense to do real research and hurt crypto by falling for Bitcoin Core's bullshit".....but I don't see it anywhere. Honestly if it was up to me faggots like you wouldnt even be allowed to own BCH. You chose to be a gigantic faggot now you think all is hunky dory?

Attached: 67a.jpg (640x646, 64K)

>realized I had been brainwashed by reddit this whole time
you have to go back

bcash shills on the loose today
less than 10% value
less than 10% hash rate
more than 10 failed flippening attempts
less than 10 months before you all finally kys

It is a good buy right now, Under 10% value of btc. The only people that will talk shit in these threads are the ones that don’t do their own research. Just keep digging, you’ll see the truth.

Why do you read on that trash site faggot? You deserve missing out.

>t.december late adopter

nah I held 10 bitcoins from 2011 that were extras back when I was buying weed on silk road. sorta forgot about crypto for a long time and got back into it around the fork last year. thats when I sold BCH initially, but bought back in after I actually researched finally

just go to another reddit board m8 there's plenty for people as retarded as you you don't need to come here it's ok

sure you did bud

> I sold my airdropped BCH at $300

Free coins. Not going to make it.

Bless.

Attached: 1527878695891.png (512x329, 189K)

Attached: mtgox.png (2242x1212, 319K)

>I sold my airdropped BCH at $300
I have no reaction image good enough to convey the kek here.

0xBTC dumps all over BCH and will take its place in two years' time.

Between BTC and 0xBTC, there is NO reason for Bcash. Prepare for the reckoning.

>0xBTC
>$397,654 USD volume

Bitcoin and bitcoin cash are two giants fighting over the throne, meanwhile tiny little pajeet shitcoin with no volume comes up saying it's #1. THE FUCKING DELUSION OF 0xBTCucks

Attached: NEVEREVEREVER.jpg (5000x5000, 1.76M)

gotdamn nigger
>buying bch

Attached: 1497133646665.jpg (453x452, 14K)

>not buying BCH

Attached: csw.jpg (1600x902, 191K)

REKT
E
K
T

That's how innovative and advanced it is. Explain the reason for BCH when there's a competitor that makes faster and cheaper transfers, interacts with smart contracts, and is still deflationary with an immutable monetary policy? Everything's moving to Ethereum. Get in now before you're boned. At least Bitcoin has the network effect working to its advantage, which will keep it afloat for the foreseeable future.

Bcash is redundant. Sell the top, if you can time it.

>Everything's moving to Ethereum.

No it isn't nigger

Yes, it is. 0xBTC is only the beginning. Now that minable tokens are possible, watch out.

BCH will win in the end.

A crypto inside another crypto is dumb.

Attached: cash.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

You are wrong. 0xBTC will crush Bitcoin Cash and bitcoin core

Attached: BCCA9920-41AE-4F77-8004-44D88B6DF50B.jpg (626x598, 135K)