Make in million in a year challenge

You arrive in America. Stepping off the boat you have $1000 to your name. You have to find a way to make a million dollasrs in one year to take care of your 57 ailing relatives back home.

What do you do?

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAgyAAAAJDNiZGRjMmM5LTI5NDYtNGNmYi04MDI5LTA2M2NjNTcxOWQzMA.jpg (698x400, 63K)

All in on Tesla

Buy some apples low, rub them together and sell them high

Fuck 20000 dudes for 50 dollars each. Use the 1000 for brown rice and beans.

Without being an entertainer, drug dealer, bank robber, or athlete, it's impossible.

There are no secret get rich quick schemes, stop trolling like some NEET on here has the secret that they'd just tell you, in the open.

Fund go go about how am i oh so discriminated and scale from there to public figure

>YFW All you loved ones die in excruciating pain and misery.
You could have prevented this.

Attached: why,why,WHHHYYYYY.jpg (800x450, 256K)

Or you could buy AMD calls

It was never my responsibility to begin with.

all in on req

With $1000? Do you understand how much their stock price would have to rise, in one year, to make one million off a $1000 investment?

This is why I love this place, it's all wishful thinking and retards. Do the math, dummy. If your waterhead is capable of figuring out how much a $19 dollar stock would have to rise to make $1,000,000 off $1000.

Sell cocaine while living extremely frugally.

Cat burglar.

Oh yes you were. Everyone accumulated every last penny they could scrummage to give you that grand.They all sacrificed so that you could have the best opportunity in life. In spite of the crippling poverty you wanted for nothing. They placed all their hopes on you.
And yet you failed them.

You failed.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Simple. Use precognition to determine the outcome of sporting events, then make bets, doubling down each time.

How does one acquire this precognition?

>arrive in NYC
>live for a month
>go broke
>die
>family never hears from me again

Bu squeegie. Buy soap. Bucket.

Clean windows. Save cash. Pay someone to clean windows. Make 50%.

Take money. Higher engineer. Improve on some product or service. Patent if required. Make more. Rinse and repeat.

You didn't even try.

Moviepass did it, except backwards and way more.

LMAO amerika

There is money to be made.

Get black out drunk and forget about my obligations

Kneepads to get to a few k then drugs and scale as quickly as possible (hire people to sell for you).

Polish my sob story and prey on white America's pathological altruism. Visit churches and recruit missionaries to go build homes for my relatives, feed them, get raped by them etc.

Attached: Radical_Muslims.jpg (658x399, 115K)

get a $1000 gun and rob a shitcoin hodler.

Pretty sure it's easier to lose money than to gain it.

buy 1000 lbs of marijuana for $1000

sell for $1000 per lb

1000 isn’t enough

Establish residence
Let illegals from the home country stay while finding work and housing for a fee
Make contacts at workplaces that need cheap labor and farm recently arrived illegals out to work at these places
Rent separate place for girls and bring in qt illegals to work as strippers and prostitutes

Buy coke on TOR, cut it and then sell it. Then expand my network until 1mm, then sell my network for an extra few bucks.