Cardano

What does this piece of shit even do? What is the purpose of buying it?

Attached: IMG_0818.jpg (850x416, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanoroadmap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

funds charles hoskinsons trips around the world and buys him whores

at the moment, nothing, which is why it's a good time to buy.
in the future, this stuff cardanoroadmap.com/

gives enbies programming jobs

>mfw
I think it has something to do with mfw mfw and trannies
>mfw
>mfw

this question literally applies to every altcoin out theres, who the fuck cares. buy if you think it'll go up on hype.

Well OP, there's always hope that you'll be able to sell it for more than you buy it for. That's pretty much the only reason why anyone would invest real money into imaginary crap. Doesn't work out very often though...

Read their papers, it's all fascinating stuff. I believe in Cardano.

Ya hear that OP? They do "fascinating stuff" better buy some

>things are not allowed to be fascinating

cardano is a complete scam, no one uses haskell

Explain how it's a scam.

Times have changed, and we must change with them. This is the estrochad. A hybrid species: Part man, part soÿ, 100% alpha.

Lower your head in shame for this is what you shall aspire to be from this moment forward.

Attached: DgscgsVUEAExx6o.jpg (1536x2048, 574K)

This also the coin supports trannies and isreal

There isn’t a single alpha trait in this beta cucklord

He has redefined alpha. He is new the definition.

Not him but the language is not used for anything related to business or industry because it is too high level and it is integrated into nothing.

A true vaporware shitcoin.

Ok and when I say too high of level I mean that it is too cumbersome to run on current IoT devices. C++ with WA is a lot better alternative.

Also even when it launches at spec it is going to be slow as shit with a bad vertically scaling computational layer.

No

Literally check the trips of truthBeta Jew faggot

>DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?

Well, since you want actual programmers to develop a good coin (the computer science kind), I think Haskell is not a bad choice. Also IOHK will develop till 2020 at least. And dapps can be literally be in any language.

This is a strong argument, but I am still not convinced.

you're a dumbass - try harder next time

C++ is a terrible choice for high assurance code handling billions of dollars of value dumbass. haskell is appropriate for what they are doing