All-in on an asset-tokenizing coin with connections to central banks that launches next year

>all-in on an asset-tokenizing coin with connections to central banks that launches next year
>laughing at everyone holding coins that literally might never recover

Attached: 0a1.png (828x1403, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfer-to.com/moneytransfer/news/1137/TransferTo-partners-with-Stellarorg-to-bolster-international-money-transfers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coin name?

JNT. do your research. it's a long term hold so don't expect much in 2018 but it will be around long after most of these shitcoins bite the dust

>tokenizing that sweet succulent Saudi oil
>A-RAB $$$

i've never been comfier. i genuinely feel for the other anons though, this has been brutal. imagine having a portfolio of NEO/BAT/VEN/ICX and shit like that... stuff that seemed really good during the bullrun but has been completely raped. thank fuck i got into crypto after the crash

Kek never heard of this shit
Ironically thought you were talking about the project that actually has what you described
XL fucking M

Noone even talks about jnt anymore

JNT actually has central banks on board already. but XLM is a solid hold i guess.

no one has patience, people got spoiled last year. i'm thinking 5-10 years down the line. these guys are so fucking connected it's insane. dubai wants to be a government run on crypto and the most powerful family has invested into JNT. seems like a fucking no-brainer, not sure why Jow Forums isn't all over this 24-7 like link

>XLM
The coin which creates hype through non excisting definitions. "first sharia compliant" lol

Why would there? Nothing changed...Team is working hard and the connections are getting deeper and deeper.

yeah a sharia compliant coin is a total meme kek. i'm glad JNT doesn't do fake hype like that. all they do is network with institutions and heavy hitters. they are going to make me so rich jfc

>hype
>xlm
Those are mutually exclusive
transfer-to.com/moneytransfer/news/1137/TransferTo-partners-with-Stellarorg-to-bolster-international-money-transfers

You are going to panic sell and I will buy it all from you at the very bottom.

Look i don't care about XLM. It is a decent coin, but obviously they are creating fake hype...ignored my whole sharia argument.

And the anchoring is completly different to the tokenizing process of jnt

I do need to get back some JNT

holy fuck a JNT thread

i'm not fucking selling

you are a brave man to have sold like that after the may pump. shit exploded without any warning at all, i'm keeping my stack untouched for years

Surprising I know.

basically my sentiments too. nothing really against xlm but don't see it being as safe as jnt. there's always the chance it could fail but they're just so fucking connected with tapscott and the seed group and now these central banks... again i really don't get why Jow Forums isn't all fucking over this. it could absolutely hit 100 bucks per token eoy 2019.

Quite simply because it is a long ways off and they have been terrible with delivery. Sure at some point in the next 6 to 8 months it will take right the the fuck off I don't doubt. However that is in the far future and might not happen as far as most are concerned.

Could be true. But right now any alt coin is getting demolished and slaughtered. Look at the most hyped ones...ICX VEN REQ NANO NEO whatever you want...even ETH is getting killed in terms of price.

Find the ones who will survive. Buy yourself a chainlink insurance and enjoy life.