I did it Jow Forums. I finally did it. I sucked a guy's dick for money. It wasn't as hard I thought...

I did it Jow Forums. I finally did it. I sucked a guy's dick for money. It wasn't as hard I thought. The problem of I'm a Muslim man and this goes against my religious beliefs. I'm really tempted to do it again though. What should I do help me out? I made decent money.

Attached: 1529275940802.png (1102x967, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
youtu.be/gNPJvoOXdVs?t=35
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like it's not just for money

How much money?

kys fag

money over bitches
money over mohamed
it's easy

Sounds like OP is a faggot.

Your religion does require this, you should abide by allah and terminate your faggot existence

>Go to Jow Forums for the first time
>See this

So thats what am in for

>It wasn't as hard as I thought.
Hard as in difficult or are you talking about how hard his penis was?

f

Attached: 1529818216391.jpg (600x696, 82K)

>be an oldfag
>start seeing the /biz i remember before the golden bull run
>know this is a sign that the golden bull run is coming again

Attached: images (1).png (205x246, 4K)

I made 50 bucks in 20 minutes.

I'm not gay. I have a fiance and we are supposed to get married next year.

Difficult.

your uncle touched you when you were small

you were not born gay

Your fiance is fucking a Chad behind your back

you would either suck dick for free or you wouldn't do it even if someone had a gun to your head. Money is just an excuse.

We can see more stock market generals on Jow Forums in the last time. This is also a hard sign for a crashing stock market. It will blow to -80%

good! yes! now go forth and suck more dick! suck one more dick every day! put ALL of the money into theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 and this time next year you can say you achieved financial freedom by sucking dick. you'll be able to say what only women can say. you will be a legend. godspeed musbro, godseed...

Attached: 1525317486619.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

this!

you're either a cocksucker or you're not, plain and simple.

I was 100% straight all my life and would never do anything homosexual, but i once met a hot tranny and she wanted me to suck her dick so i tried it out, she was very feminine and it was not a gay act

welcom fren

Hahaha, bruh... it was gay. Very gay.

wait, you can get money for sucking dicks?
MFW I have been sucking dicks for years for free.

You know that feel when he pre-cums but doesn't cum in your mouth and the pre-cum sticks to the inside of your mouth for hours until you drink something?

Attached: 1533238578043.jpg (634x617, 58K)

>I was 100% straight all my life and would never do anything homosexual, but i once met a hot tranny and she wanted me to suck her dick so i tried it out, she was very feminine and it was not a gay act

Kek

Looking at a naked guy is gayer than getting even getting railed by a transgender desu.
If it doesnt look like a man, its not gay

op is a fag

do it again, nothing wrong with sucking some dick inshala

>That tender feminine cock.
user, I...

Invest in knee pads and put all your money in chainlink. Now get the fuck off my board you fucking fag and take op with you since both of you will get along.

This isn't fit now fuck off you pedo nigger.

you will suck cock, but won't eat pork? nice larp

Attached: photo_2018-02-05_20-20-54.jpg (860x730, 62K)

Offer urself to give rimjobs, pays even nette and make sure that the asshole is cleaned properly so u dont end up with eating some baconbits.

Did you at least use protection? You wouldn't want your fiance get dirty mouth STDs from kissing you right? Don't tell me you didn't know you can get STDs from unprotected oral sex

Lmao. What's wrong with you?

you're here forever, don't forget

youtu.be/gNPJvoOXdVs?t=35

Attached: fat boyfriend.jpg (700x700, 98K)

some believe in jesus some believe in allah but niggas like me we believe in makin dollaz