NIMIQ

Why is this coin making me a nicer person?

I used to be a bitter shitposter. Now I'm helping people set up miners and writing guides for the community.

Attached: 1811.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/x6C7Uwps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, how to setup on Azure then ?

pastebin.com/x6C7Uwps

Cos finally there is a light in the tunnel as an early adopter of the coin. Premining of 100-200k is possible as the 0,2-0,3$ eoy..

thanks.
how many VMs should i set up in the same azure account before the 200$ run out ?

I'm using 10 with the vCPU from the guide. Should last 5 days.

i saw the verification from microsoft is quite strict. i bet next time you try with a new account, they will detect the phone # etc have already been used.

How did you go around that?

I've only used one account so far, so no idea how to get around it, sadly.

buy a few prepaid sms

what about the credit card bottleneck ?
thats also for google cloud

have a guide for AWS ?

get a few cheap $5 visa gift cards

Comfy mining 700KH/s aiming for a 1MH.
Also you should mine now as reward per block decrease every month, just telling before someone complains about getting just peanuts in the future

Haven't used AWS. Couldn't get their keyfile to work.

where do i see the expiration of my 200$ credit?

Which vps services u use?

Every time you access the Azure website, your remaining credits will load as a notification.

bump

Saw this on their discord, thoughts?

Attached: Nimiq_Infographic.png (1000x5374, 700K)

I also used this guide last night to set up on azure, fucking awesome. Did a google cloud one too and getting like 50kh in addition to my Ryzen mining rig pulling another 40.

Pretty good. I know it was made by a long standing member of the community, and went through several revisions.

It's important to get these kinds of infographics made if we want a wider group of people to adapt.

sorry for being a brainlet but what does:
And enter 'Screen'
mean?

the CPU is running on 100% now, not sure if i did the screen thing correctly but it is really nice guide that even retard like me can somehow follow
thanks

Type "screen" in the Linux command line and hit enter.

thanks, how do i know that the regions are allowed on free trial

Trial and error. It'll warn you when you try to pick one that isn't allowed. I've only found one so far.

1$ eoy

so i would see that it is not for free right?
i mined even on my notebook how i trust this coin

Yeah, you won't be able to continue. You don't pay anything unless you upgrade.

Does it not concern the devs that probably half the hashrate, if not more, is nothing but temporary vms?

If anything they are encouraging it, everyone is talking about how to setup mining with free Google Cloud while the admins are talking inbetween lmao.

Not really. People just keep making new accounts.

I think it's a good way to onboard people into the platform. A lot of people will be invested in it with 50k free coins that they may continue to mine on their own purchased hardware in the future. But obviously not all. Like me I'll probably just take my free cloud-mined coins from google, microsoft azure, kamatera and aws and hope the price spikes. With just a slight uptick in price, it could still be profitable to pay for cloud mining, but we'll see how it goes. 100 pct needs to get on an exchange that will allow it to get some volume.

Obviously on the other end of it, with this many people getting free coins by exploiting free cloud mining services, a lot will just dump as soon as possible, but that will hopefully just be a short-term blip.