Seriously though, why are there almost no successful female traders if they are so equal...

Seriously though, why are there almost no successful female traders if they are so equal? The game purely based on merit and not hierarchical power structures or some other shit. Why can't they keep up?

Attached: 1525197566997.jpg (555x407, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.twitch.tv/videos/262139292
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google koshka and qfl. She claims a 95% win rate by using what is basically martingale techniques. She also has 2,000,000 to buy down with.

m.twitch.tv/videos/262139292
?desktop-redirect=true

Literally the best trader of all time.
>it’s such an easy method
>ta is a joke

Attached: C5DC9358-F5E3-48E5-B8F8-EC42E5C0F103.jpg (1080x1516, 177K)

mostly because emotions and panic selling, no risk tolerance. genetically it makes sense.

The QFL method really works, I'm using it myself and I'm not saying that there aren't any successful traders, just very very few of them.

Women are naturally risk averse. Trading without emotions is hard for most men. It is virtually impossible for women.

Kek
There are like 5+ extremely successful female algorithmic traders working at Goldmansachs alone

You are a moron
Almost ALL the new blood comming unti the algorithm trading scene am women

They get million dollar bonuses and Porsche birthday presents while you live with mom and dad

Seriously fuck you kek
You so wrong

Attached: 65b7b5e2355fd9b56c5250b10dda95c8.png (750x900, 558K)

>5+
Dang, that's a lot.

men cant pass college anymore
They pathetic

Did they make their own algorithms?

>men cant pass college anymore
Demonstrably wrong.

Based insipid retard anime poster.

>5+
We need some more women to increase their contigent in the trading sector. Women are way better than men. Stop the opression. Support the gender equality and especially support the poor women in MINT degrees.

and you're still a fatass virgin faggot

Women are way better in college and highschool. Better grades and faster degrees over all. And still the earn less. Support the gender equality and stop the opression!

>fatass
Nope.
>virgin
Nope.
>faggot
Nope.

Nice projection though.

Show tits or gtfo

>youtubers traders

Yeah, I also made 500k in 2 weeks.

holy shit 5 PLUS women who are successful traders. and they get MILLION DOLLAR bonuses? wow everything I thought I knew was a lie.

oh wait actually I know far more than that many NEETS who blew that out of the water last year and didn't have to subject themselves to being a wagecuck at goldman sachs

Suicide is painless.

Female aren't good traders because they're risk adverse, men are very aggressive. Females make better longterm investors (based on personality) as opposed to man. Man will assume unecessary risk whilst woman will prefer to not do that. THis is just statistical though

Good grades does not equate to high earnings in real life it just means you know how to memorize things. Drive, taking calculated risks, etc are what matter.

Based trap poster

>you know how to memorize things
It measures agreeableness and likability mostly. Waste of time

I forget where I heard this, but women fear the thought of being physically assaulted much more than men, but are actually a lot less likely to be assaulted. Men are much more fearful of being robbed/lose property than women, but are much less likely to lose shit/be robbed. Probably because women are the sexual selectors and men are the bread winners, so taking a hit on where you are supposed to be good is really damaging.

With regards to trading, women probably have an edge because losing money has less to do with ego and sexual selection. A loss is probably taken harder for a man, at least in the beginning of a trading career. Women are more emotional but not with money.

This. Women make better politicians. Men are greedy and power hungry.

> almost ALL the new blood coming unti the algorithm trading scene am women
Not even close to true. You don’t know what you are talking about and I’m sure you don’t work in finance. Stick to shitposting your life away on Jow Forums and coping with your mental illness.

women are literally retarded

Trap
You will never be a woman