Does Upfiring have a future?

Upfiring release was delayed 3 times, Tron announced BitTorrent acquisition. Should I move everything to TRX? What do you think user?

Attached: upfiring-twitter.png (608x352, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon
etherscan.io/token/0xea097a2b1db00627b2fa17460ad260c016016977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this sound familiar to you?

>The lack of character, morals and personality have made the Pajeet also indolent and lazy. He has no intention of ever working hard and does not bother to create a mainnet, to get his shitcoin listed on other exchanges or to implement any new features. Instead he will just announce another announcement, make even bigger promises and make up another fake partnership. In these good but empty news he will drown every excuse for nothing having been achieved yet. Everything is vaporwave and once he got rid of a significant portion of his bags (he is hardly ever able to sell everything) he will just forget his old shitcoin altogether and create a new one.

I bought this token at $1.33, and now becoming skeptic about the product delivery. One day it looks that something is happening, and another 10 it looks like scam.

Sounds like french or chinks, not pajeets.

No sir, it is not a scam, i am going to buy 1000000 of your token. If you need english article writing, price is 1000 upfiring tokens per article. Thank you sir

this was a pajeet coin, never convinced me...

Unironicaly, americans are behind the shit

you think that this is a real person linkedin.com/in/tylerfallon ??? LOL

Blatant hit and run. Lost $5000. Never again

please say your larping

wish i am. lost almost 9K and now dont know what to do, hold and pray or move on

omfg if you have 9K to invest, fgs get proper education first. Upfiring IS scam, proven so many times...besides go to etherscan and check transactions...anyway you already lost your money so who cares now

lmao how is it a scam dumb pajeet, and don't say discord pnd that doesn't prove anything.

discord pnd was the only positive thing around this scam.
1. Look at UFR twitter, fake followers (a week ago 9K, now 3,5K)
2. Dapp release promised by the end of Q1, now we are in mid Q3 and nothing.
3. Fake promotions on scam exchanges (RightBTC and Coss.io) - crushed the price to dust
4. Deleting posts on Reddit (guy asked what they did with money collected in ICO)
5. Shady transactions and secret circulating supply increases (moving large amounts of UFR to different addresses to exitscam) no excuses, another guy who noticed that was also banned from their reddit
6. Only shitty exchanges with no volume

For me it is enough, you keep dreaming fag

PS Thank me later OP

Forgot one
Bounty campain - more than 10 “projects” around imaginary app and some of them won nice amount of UFR. Look at payout addresses...5 of the projects has the same eth address

I'm still holding out and hoping for the best with this project.

Attached: ufrapp.jpg (2048x1308, 134K)

Thanks man, you helped a lot, will check this out. If true, I will call my lawyer.

Hm. captured some more info, names, addresses, connections with another projects and much more. Mail me if need the info at
jeronnez @ yandex . com

you are seriously retarded

>1. Look at UFR twitter, fake followers (a week ago 9K, now 3,5K)
not an argument for how it's a scam, but I'll concede this point

>2. Dapp release promised by the end of Q1, now we are in mid Q3 and nothing.
false, pic related was posted in an update November of last year

>3. 3. Fake promotions on scam exchanges (RightBTC and Coss.io) - crushed the price to dust
false, trading competitions are always manipulated by bots on every single exchange on every single new promotion, not an indication of any scam

>4. Deleting posts on Reddit (guy asked what they did with money collected in ICO)
false, they only delete posts which are considered spam or if it was already answered (which it is, you brainlet)

>5. Shady transactions and secret circulating supply increases (moving large amounts of UFR to different addresses to exitscam) no excuses, another guy who noticed that was also banned from their reddit
not shady, the supply increase and transactions is from the developer fund going out to exchanges for listing and marketing,they actually decreased the supply lately to address this

>6. Only shitty exchanges with no volume
again, not an argument for how it's a scam

they regularly share the source code every few weeks so you can check for yourself, shoo shoo stinky pajeet FUD.

Attached: Capture.png (915x554, 50K)

Ahahaha the dev is with us!! Awesome

Put 1ETH into this at ICO. Turned like $330 into $40k at peak. I'm just holding this until it either blows up or I get rich again.

PS better do something with the app than read and argue on Jow Forums

You will never be rich idiot. The price poped due to discord pump and dump

Inspect this..

etherscan.io/token/0xea097a2b1db00627b2fa17460ad260c016016977