Will he eat his dick?

Will he eat his dick?

Attached: john-mcafee.png (848x498, 237K)

did someone say eat

Attached: 1533260752481.jpg (555x652, 91K)

>Good morning everyone,

>Please help yourselves to a donut, courtesy of Jennifer.

>Thank you Jennifer!

He’ll lose the bet but will not eat his dick. Fucking hack

He probably already has. Dude's a fucking crackhead. I wouldn't be surprised if he's killed people just to eat their dicks

Of course, he was always craving for cock but his status didn't allow him to do that. He created the perfect excuse to suck cock and make it not look like gay

he could just say he ate his dick

John Mcafee is a Hack, likes getting shit on and is full of shit.

Yeah he will, but not because of the bet, but because of some funky ass coke he's going to do some time in the future.

Of course not. He will probably kill more people though.

OOONE PER PPPEEERRSOOON

Attached: fatat.png (555x652, 266K)

This.

i was at a conference where he spoke. during q&a someone asked if he stood by that statement. he danced around it and basically said no, his wife wouldn't appreciate it if he did that

Can't wait to see what excuse he comes up with when bitcoin is nowhere near 1 million in 2020 lol.

And that's why we need dick eating bet smartcontracts

He is going to eat his dick. His model accounts for the dollar dropping off in value as crypto takes over. Quantitative easing ended in 2014 and quantitative tightening was announced late last year and began early this year. About 14T was pumped into the money supply and most of it is going to be flushed out.

Crypto is going to be valued at 2014 levels when we are done.

fuck him then
he was the last hope we had

I’m working on the triple dog dare(tm) smart contract that holds people like this boomer accountable.

The unsung hero of biz right here.
Godspeed user

He will end 6 feet under before the bet settle.

He can acquire a post op tranny dick and eat it. That way he technically fulfills the bet.

Has to be on national TV.
Anyway, chances are he'll die before 2020.

Attached: mcafee.jpg (1242x738, 65K)

>within 3 years
>2020 halving
no