There is no time difference

There is no time difference...

Attached: IMG_20180803_212624.jpg (2976x3968, 2.06M)

Some are close dates /average prices

Attached: 14.png (1110x587, 48K)

Attached: 17.png (1192x588, 47K)

Did you mean 2018 in the last two

What does this even mean we're going down more

Attached: 1493215843824.jpg (500x600, 31K)

Yes, sorry my bad. I am looking at the % swings in the 14 v 17 ATHs and seeing the comparison and time/months it took for -50% , less 60% and then the rise to break even against the previous highs

Yup. Prep your pink wojaks.

Attached: back pepe.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Afraid so...how else will ((they)) shake out the week hands

nuuu, me pretend monies!

How likely is this to happen?

Possible 40%

You're comparing two very different periods in crypto. The 2013 bubble 20x'd in a month and had a tiny pool of investors and crashed with Gox. The 2017 bubble 20x'd over a year and saw a huge influx of new investors who will at least keep an eye on BTC now. Stand by my months-old prediction that the bear market is ending by mid-September. I have it pegged as early as Aug 20th tho

Do you think by we will back to 20k? Regardless of new investors, most would have left. It's taken 7 months and we are at -60%

Post or share what your prediction's are with analysis

Not at home right now but will share meme analysis if thread is still up when I get back. MFI + Net Volume near zero are your best indicators for market reversal which is showing bullish for BTC. I don't think we'll be back at 20k by EOY but we'll return to normal growth trajectory which will benefit alts the most.

Not him, but I work for a Cryptocurrency news website and even though we aren't getting as many visitors as we were in Novemebre/December, I can asure you that a lot of people are still interested.

We give free lectures on how to identify good coins and differenciate them from scams and every month we have new people

Learn some English plox.

Also which website, coindesk, by any chance?

Look at the hands on your watch on your hand. They don't measure anything, they just move in circles like a broken dial. Your mistake is thinking time is real, rookie investment mistake.

I wish I worked for CoinDesk. No, we are a small blog averaging 3k visitors per month

>pegged

Boomer detected.

31yo boomer life is love desu

Attached: 1532192519034.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

And what's revenue like? I've started a small tracker with some aged domain, but rn put aside the plans to develop it due to oversaturation.

>And what's revenue like?
Non-existant, but that's because we don't like promoting scams.
We get about 3 or 4 offers per month to advertise obvious cryptocurrency scams that want to pay with their ICO token. Once, one of these scams offered 1000 dollars of their shitcoin which didn't have a whitepaper nor a CEO.

We have some merch that allows us to cover server expenses, but we mostly break-even

I hope you are right, you guys usually are.

Well, that's bad if that's your day job.

I feel very sorry for people that tied their life to the projects. Especially ones that did ICOs on the peak of this bull market.

Jamie Dimon said somebodys gonna die and that is true I guess; there are really a lot of ppl whose day jobs've been wiped out this year, not just speculators that bought a few bags of link.